Chapter 15

Chapter 15

     When I woke up the next morning, still dark outside. I soon realized I wasn't sleeping on my pillow, I was sleeping on a person. Not any person, someone I really missed. I looked up and saw his sweet, innocent sleeping face and messy hair. He slept in his black denim skinny jeans and no shirt. He had one arm behind his head and the other wrapped around my waist. I laid still and watched his sleeping body. Soon his eyes fluttered open and looked at me.

     "Morning," I whispered softly.

     "Morning. You must be wondering why I'm here and how I got in," he said.

     "Nope."

     "So here's the–wait what," he said.

     "I know the reason why you're here, Tristan. You couldn't sleep without me," I say sitting up a little and moving closer to his face. I touch his baby soft skin with my fingers, his grey eyes staying on me the whole time.

     "How...how did you know," he asked.

     "I know because I couldn't sleep with out you. I needed you close to me, Tristan." I looked deeply into his eyes. It was like falling into the black hole.

     "I love you. Without you, my life would never be completed. You are what keeps me alive. You're my life, my everything."

     He was right. I couldn't fight with him about that. We are what keeps us alive. Together we're everything; without the other, we are nothing.

     "Dani, there's no school today," my mom yelled through the door.

      Tristan and I smiled at that. "How could we forget that there's no school today," Tristan said to me.

     I shrugged. "I don't no. How could we?"

     He twirled a strand of my hair around his pale white finger. "What do you want to do today?"

     I cuddled up to him. "Spend my day in bed with you, and you only," I said into his chest. His chuckle was hot, sexy, and manly all at the same time and came from within him. He kissed the top of my head and stroked my hair.

     "Wait, what time did we wake up," I asked.

     "Donno. Let me check," he said reaching for one of our phones.

     "That would be smart." He chuckles again.

     "It's...wow...seven ten. Aren't we up early," he said. I jumped out of his arms and to the window, looking out.

     "Well, I guess you don't wanna cuddle anymore," he said mocking to be hurt.

     "It's so beautiful. So...lovely," I say referring to the breath taking sunrise before my eyes. The sky was a mix of blues, purples, greens, pinks and blue-greens. The sun was just starting to rise. Tristan head popped up at that remark.

     "Wow," he said lightly like a feather landing. He was right. Wow. We watched the sun rise continue till it had fully raised.