Chapter 13

Chapter 13

     Remind me to NEVER get in a car with Tristan when we're in a rush. Why? Well the guy drives like a fuckin' maniac! He almost fuckin' killed us! I should've just walked to school. That would have been better. Much better.

     "Here we are," he said as we pulled into the parking space.

     "Hey you two," Mark said appearing at my door. "How was the ride?"

     "Like hell," I said getting out.

     "I'm not that bad of a driver! Or am I," Tristan said.

     "Oh, no you are. You're a very bad driver. You almost ran over Ellana,"I said.

     "Yeah,.." he said.

     "Dumbass," Mark said, draping his arm around my shoulder.

     "What the fuck are you doing," I ask Mark.

     "Strutting."

     "'Ay man. What up," said one of Mark's friends. He was one of the guys who glared at me when I burned Mark for trying to take me away from Tristan. "Hello."

     "Hi," I said. Another guy appeared. "Well, I'm gonna go find Crissa."

     "She's inside," said the guy who just appeared.

     "Thanks," I said taking off.

     "Dani!" I stopped mid-tracks and turned around.

     "Yeah," I yelled back at Mark.

     "My friend said you're cute," he yelled.

     I rolled my eyes. "Too bad, I'm dating Tristan!" I turned around and started to walk into the school.

     "Hey, sexy," a male voice yelled after I walked in. A group of guys started to laugh as I looked around.

     "The fuck," I said.

     "I was talking to you," said one of the guy, pointing at me. "Come here."

     "I'm gonna pass," I said walking away.

     "Awww. Don't be like that," he said.

     "Fuck you, bitch." Then a red headed guy who leaned against the lockers looked up from his Nokia phone.

     "Dani, hey," he said. "Guys, this is my girl, Dani."

     "Hi. Now bye," I said walking away.

     "Aw, c'mon. Meet my friends. I met all of yours," Tristan pleaded.

     "I only have three friends besides you, Mark, and Ellana," I pointed out.

     "Please," he puppy faced me.

     "Fine," I say rolling my eyes. He beamed.

     "Dani, this is Elliott, Train, Greg, and Rocky. Guys this is Dani," he introduced.

     "Hi," they said.

     Elliott–the guy who called me over to him earlier–had brown hair, hight cheek bones and grey eyes. Train had a black mohawk, crystal blue eyes, and a nice smile. Greg had these sea green eyes you could swim in, sandy blonde hair, and a nice tan. Rocky had more of a punk flavor. Tattered black jeans, hard blue eyes, military boots, sleeve less solid black top, piercing here and there–along with tattoos, chains on his pants, black hair and nice high check bones.