Chapter 1

A/n: guys, honestly I forgot half the things that happened in cuts and scars so if there's any mistakes can u tell me? Oh and hope u enjoy~

Jimins POV

"Daddy? Can we go see uncle Tae today? Yoonji wants to play with Tae Tae and Hobi!" Yoonji whined.

Yes I have a daughter now. After Yoongi passed away 3 years ago I decided to adopt a child last year. Yoonji was her name. She was beautiful and the reason why I picked her was because she reminded me so much of Yoongi.

Her cat like eyes that Yoongi also had. Her pale skin and cute little nose. And her attitude. She was 6 years old. She was also a stubborn little thing and could be a brat at times but I loved her as if she was my very own daughter.

"Okay baby we'll visit uncle Tae and hobi today." I said and kissed her forehead. Taehyung is staying with Hoseok for a while since Taehyung had a fight with jungkook.

They actually started dating about 2 years ago. (A/n guys I don't remember if Vkook were a couple in cuts and scars! Well they are now)And got an apartment together last year. But lately they've been arguing then around last week Taehyung went and got drunk. Like really drunk. He ended  up kissing another guy, mistaking him for jungkook. Jungkook saw it and you know things didn't go well after that.

That's how Taehyung ended up staying with Hoseok.

"Yoonji darling, can you go get ready? Then we can leave."

"Yes daddy!" She giggled and ran to her room. Yoongi would have loved to meet her. Adore her even.

I rang up Hoseok telling him that we're coming over.

"How's Tae been?"

"Not good. His not eating much, always in the room. I even heard him and jungkook on the phone the other day. Sounds like things didn't go well. Tae came out bursting into tears." Hoseok said.

"Daddy I'm ready! Let's go let's go let's go!!" Yoonji yelled and started pulling my hand.

"Sounds like you better get going now, I'll see you's soon." Hoseok laughed.

"Yea. We'll see you soon then."I hang up and picked up yoonji.

"You just don't have patience do you." I giggled kissing her nose. She giggled back.

"Okay let's go now." I said and then we left.

Before I could even knock on the door, it swung open revealing Taehyung.

"Yoonji!" He picked her up and swung her around.

"Uncle Tae Tae!" She laughed. I smiled at both of them and at Hoseok who was standing behind Taehyung. Once I was let in and they calmed down, going to play with some of yoonjis toys. Me and Hoseok sat down and talked.

"Well he seems happy." I said.

"Well you know how he is around Yoonji." Hoseok laughs. "Treats her like she's his own daughter."

"Yea.... So things aren't going well with him and kookie huh?"

Hoseok shook his head. "Sounds like things are getting worse. Taehyung said when they were talking, jungkook told him to never talk to him again. To me I think jungkooks being a bit to harsh."

"Mm yea. Maybe I should go have a talk to him. See if I can get him to talk to Tae."

"You can try." Hoseok smiled.
-------------------------------------------------------

First chapter of the sequel!!  I know much hasn't happened yet but it just started. Things will get more interesting....soon maybe within the 3rd or 4th chapter. But... Jimin has a child!!! Yea his like 22 in the book but who cares.

What's gonna happen?😏