Chapter 28

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!

Jimins POV

Jin and I rushed Yoongi to the hospital as fast as we could. We were supposed to go have coffee at the cafe with the namjin couple but I guess things didn't go as we expected. Jin was driving us there while Namjoon and Taehyung took that guy to the police. Yoonji was in the front seat with Jin since I was in the back holding Yoongi. He must have passed out because he was to quiet for the condition he was in.

I was trying not to cry but seeing his face after not seeing him for so long, I just couldn't hold myself from crying. Who knows what the man has done to him.

As I was trying to put pressure on the wound, I saw something on his collarbone....a hickey?

I frowned. Did that man....try to do something to MY Yoongi?!

"Jimin we're here, I'll go get the doctor, keep applying pressure" Jin rushed out of the car. Yoonji was still in the car but she was now facing us.

She was crying the whole way here. I don't blame her for being scared, I highly doubt she's ever seen anything like this before.

"A-Appa is Y-Yoongi going to be al-righ-t?" Her voice was cracking.

"Of course he will be honey, his strong. You know when you fall over and you get a sore and there's blood? It's like that just that there's a lot more blood." I tried to calm her down.

Before she could reply a doctor had come and pushed me out of the way. They grabbed Yoongi and took him into the hospital while me and Yoonji were making our way inside to.

I sat down and looked at my bloody hands. I tried not to seem weak in front of Yoonji and Jin.

"Jimin you should go wash your hands." Jin mumbled. I nodded and got up to make my way into the bathroom. Once I got there, it was then I realised how much of a mess I looked. My face was stained from the tears, I had eye bags from the lack of sleep, hands stained red. Overall I looked awful. I quickly washed my hands, trying to get as much blood off as I could. I also washed my face to look as clean as possible. Once I finished cleaning up I walked out back to Yoonji and Jin.

"Yoonji wants something to eat so I'm gotta go get her food" Jin smiled and the left. I sat down next to Yoonji and took her hand in mine. She looked up at me and smiled, squeezing my hand.

"Appa can I asked you something?" Yoonji whispered.

"Of course. What is it?"

"Do you...love Yoongi more than a friend?" She said which caught me by surprise.

"What..makes you say that?" I asked.

"Well...when you both are around each other, I can see your faces go really red or when you both look at each other with a sought of sparkle in you eyes." She giggled.

"How could you see all that?" I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

"I don't know I just can. Oh and I overheard you and Jin oppa in the kitchen the other day." She giggled again.

I smiled widely at her. "Well aren't you sneaky." I tickled her. "I do. I do love him." I said. Yoonji jumped off me and squealed which made people around us look at her. I laughed at her and brang her back to sit in my lap.

"Yay! Finally you admit it. I've been wanting yous to be together since I met him." I chuckled. I cuddled Yoonji waiting for Jin to come back.

"Yoonji I got you some chocolate and a packet of chips, is that okay?" Jin asked and sat besides me.

"Of course Jinnie oppa! Thank you~" she kissed Jin on the cheek and stared eating.

-

"Min Yoongi?" I heard a doctor say about an hour later.

I quickly shot up from my seat holding Yoonji and Jin following me.

"Is he okay?" I asked once again trying to keep calm.

"Yes, mr. Min will be okay. He might have to stay in hospital for a few days, just untill his wound heals." Hearing the news I sighed in relief. "You can go in and wait until he wakes up if you want but just be quiet." The doctor said. I nodded and thanked him. As soon as I thanked him I rushed to Yoongis room, to find him still asleep. Jin had left with Yoonji so they could give us some time alone. I sat in the chair besides him and grabbed his hand.

"It's great to see you again Yoongi." I whispered, caressing his face. I suddenly remembered the hicky I saw on his collarbone earlier. I stared at Yoongi, pulling down the collar of his top a little bit only to see more hickeys on his collarbone. I gasped. What has this man done to him?!

Wait.....oh no. Please no. Please tell me it's not what I think it is. I started to cry thinking if Yoongi had been....raped.

Again.

I suddenly felt a hand squeezed mine which made me look up to Yoongi, to find him shifting slightly.

"Yoongi?" I grabbed his face and faced him towards me.

"Jimin? W-What happened?" His voice cracked.

"Don't worry I'll tell you when your feeling better. Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Yoongi just shook his head but smiled. "It's okay jiminie, I'm fine. Just a little bit sore. What about you? Are you okay? How about Yoonji?" He asked worried.

"Yea I'm fine, Yoonji is to. Thank you for saving her Yoongi. How. How could someone just pull a knife out on a kid?!" I sighed. "Oh also his going to jail." I finished. Yoongi smiled and nodded.

"That's good."

After a minute of silence I asked Yoongi something. It scared me to know the answer but I had to know.

"Yoongi....did he rape you?" It caught Yoongi by surprise. His eyes were now filled with a terrified look. He seems so scared.

"He did didn't he?"
-------------------------------------------------------
I've completed this story! It's ready but y'all can wait for a few days until the final is released. Ahhhh I'll miss writing.

And the final chapter is pretty long----