Chapter 19

(My birthday is in a few days so I decided to update this just in case I'm to busy to update some time this week. Hope you enjoy)😊

Jimin POV

"Why didn't you tell me?" I got up from my laying position. Yoongi scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't know. I just didn't want to tell you at the time."

"But why? We're you trying to hide something from me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No of course not. I just...I didn't know if I should have told you. I'm sorry." Yoongi mumbled.

I sighed." No it's fine. What did you remember?"

"Not that much. But I remembered who you were. I remember some of the memories we made together." He smiled. "Like when we were on the Ferris wheel and our first kiss on the school roof." He smiled. I blushed slightly.

"Anything else?"

His smiled faltered. "I remember...the car accident. And when you came into the hospital room I was in. I don't remember anything else after we held hands and cried."

"...that was before you died....or blacked out something like that." I held his hand. Don't worry okay. We'll find out who done this to you."

He was silent for a while. "Yoongi, you okay?"

"...the doctor I woke up to on the phone.....he seemed familiar but I don't remember who he is." Yoongi stared at me.

"Hmm..we'll tell Namjoon tomorrow. He might be able to help us out with that new piece of information. Just don't think about it much okay? It's getting late anyway so Let's just go to bed." I grabbed his arm and pulled him up.

"Where are we going?"

"To bed stupid. What did I just say?" I laughed.

"I can just sleep on the couch-"

"Nope it's too cold on the couch. Its much warmer in my bed and I get very cold and lonely by myself." I whispered the last bit into his ear. I could see him smirk.

"Oh really now? Then I should comfort and keep you warm?" He wrapped his arm around me.

"I think that would be a pretty good idea." I leaned up and pecked him on the lips quickly before grabbing his arm again and dragging him to my room.

I was giggling the whole way to my room then once we got there, I closed the door but was quickly pinned against it.

Yoongi was kissing down my neck while I was trying hard not to moan. I felt his hands grab under my thighs signaling for me to jump, which I did and wrapped my legs around his waist. He crashed his lips back on mine. The rough kiss once again turned into another hot make out session.

I started to roughly pull at his hair which made him moan. I felt him moving and then I felt myself hit the bed. I looked up at Yoongi who stood at the end of the bed, eyes filled with lust.

"Do you...want to do it?" He asked me. I didn't hesitate and pulled him on top of me.

"Definitely. If it's okay with you..."

He smiled his gummy smile. "Of course."
-------------------------------------------------------

Guys....I'm not good at writing smut😫