Chapter 4

I made my way back to Hoseoks apartment and stood in front of the door. What's gonna happen when they see me? The gonna question why my eyes are puffy and red, but I can't tell them.....

There not gonna believe me.

I opened the door and saw Taehyung and Yoonji sleeping on the couch. Hoseok was in the kitchen making something.

I started feeling a bit dizzy. Slowly making my way to Hobi I tried to call out to him, but before I could everything went black.

---

"I-I don't know, I was just in the kitchen and next minute I heard something loud and turned around to find him just laying there... he must have fainted or something"

I know that voice. It's Hoseok. What did he mean fainted? Who fainted?

Slowly I opened my eyes and saw Hoseok and Taehyung both staring at me.

"Oh thank god your awake! I thought you were dead!" Tae yelled dramatically.

"Shut up Tae! Yoonji's still sleeping."

"Oh yeah sorry. Anyway what happened Chim chim?" I looked at Taehyung confused.

"What do you mean? What happened to me?"

"You must have blacked out or something like that, what happened...before?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

What...

Oh.

"Uhh Taehyung can I talk to Hobi alone, please?"

"Alright." Tae got up and left.

"So what happened with Jungkook?" Hobi asked.

"His gonna talk to Tae, things might go well for them after all." I smiled.

Hoseok did to. But it fell once he looked at me strangely.

"Then why did you faint?"

"Hobi don't worry about it, it's not important-"

"Excuse me? You fainted Jimin. How's that not important?"

"Just don't worry-"

"Jimin!"

"Fine! If I tell you, your not gonna believe me anyway! I saw Yoongi! I don't know how but I saw him and- I don't know why I blacked-"

"What? Yoongi? His dead jimin, are you imagining things?"

"See I told you wouldn't believe me!"

Hoseoks face softened. "Okay listen, tell me everything first."
-------------------------------------------------------
Idk...