Chapter 10

Jimins POV

"Hey sweetheart how we're you today?" I picked up Yoonji.

"I was a good girl Tae Tae and kookie said! They even gave me a lot of sweets for being good!" yoonji said.

Well that explains why your so hyper. I thought.

"Sup jimin."

"Hey jungkook. Wheres Taehyung?"

"He went to have a shower. Tae and Yoonji were trying to make a cake today but didn't actually succeed at making the cake but instead succeeded in making a mess." Jungkook laughed.

"Of course they did." I pinched Yoonji's cheek.

I looked at Yoonji and sighed.

"We have a visitor tomorrow Ji" I said and caressed her cheek.

"Really? Oh who!?" She jumped excitedly.

<--Flashback-->

"Daughter? Jimin what's Hoseok mean?"

"You didn't tell him! Oh my god, shit I stuffed up didn't I?"

I sighed again before replying.

"No it's okay Hoseok. Um Yoongi there was something I left out when I was talking about Yoonji." I mumbled.

"Uh I'm just gonna go and leave yous to talk. I'll see you again soon Yoongi. Bye." Hoseok said then walked off.

There was a short silence then Yoongi broke it.

"She's my daughter isn't she? Did we adopt a daughter jimin?" Yoongi glared at me. "Why did you leave that out? Why didn't you tell me?"

"This is why. Cause I thought you wouldn't want to have anything to do with her. I thought you would just leave. Like you did three years ago..." I cried.

Yoongis eyes softened. And....he hugged me.

"I would have never done that. I'm surprised that I have a daughter but I would never have just left you. In fact I want to meet her. If I can?"

I look up at Yoongi surprised. He wants to see her? I smiled and nodded.

"Of course you can! How about tomorrow? If that's okay?"

He moved his hands onto my cheek and wiped away the tears that we're falling.

"Perfect." He smiled his gummy smile. Something I haven't seen in way to long.

-------------------------------------------------------

Awwww someone's falling in love again😏 I see you Yoongi.

I wrote this is school so if there's any mistakes I'm sorry