Chapter 7

Jimins POV

"I-I'm sorry I don't ...love you like I used to. Don't get me wrong, you seem like an amazing guy, really. Even attractive but I don't remember you that well. Maybe if we keep in touch I might be able to remember some things? And maybe fall in love again." Yoongi smiled. I tried to. I really did. But I couldn't. After Yoongi saying he doesn't love me like he used, really hurt. I understand what he means. Maybe. Just maybe. I can bring his memories back. Maybe not all of them but hopefully at least the ones with me and him.

"Y-Yea s-sure. I'll see you around then?"

"Of course. I'll give you my number so we can keep in touch."

Once he gave me his number he left. But surprisingly before he left, he gave me a hug. Thanking me. I can't Deny how much I miss his hugs, his scent and everything else.

---

"Daddy! Where were you? I wanna go home~" Yoonji whined.

"Sorry baby, daddy just went for a little walk-"

"Little? Daddy went for a long long long walk." I tried not to laugh at how cute Yoonji looked. She had her arms crossed with a pout on her face.

"I'm sorry Yoonji, how about I make it up to you buy going to get some ice cream!"

"Yes Yes Yes!!! Thank you daddy!" Yoonji started jumping around happily.

"I hope she wasn't to much trouble for you Hoseok."

He just laughed at me." Of course she wasn't. She was good like always. But you did go out longer than I expected. You okay?"

I sighed before telling him what happened and why I took so long.

"Looks like your gonna see him again quicker than I expected." I smiled slightly.

His eyes widened. "Are you serious?! His really alive? Oh my god....how?"

"As if I know. Just popped out of know where one day and yea..." Hoseok started getting tears.

"Yoongis....alive. Oh but what are you goona do about Yoonji? Are you gonna introduce her to her father?" I haven't thought about that yet.

"I-I don't know. Maybe I'll wait for a little bit. I mean...I want him to met her and everything but he doesn't remember anything. What if he doesn't want anything to do with her?"

" I know what you mean but I don't think Yoongi wouldn't want anything to do with Yoonji. Yoongis not like that."

I guess his right.

"Okay I will, just not yet." I said.

Hobi smiled. "I still can't believe his alive! But how? How can someone just come back from the dead-"

"I get it Hobi, his alive. Now you know what I went through. I have all the same questions. Looks like we're gonna have to find out. Maybe you can meet up with him tomorrow?" Hoseok smiled widen.
------------------------------------------------------
I'm trying to come up with ideas for the book😫 I don't have any good ideas for now... also I might not update for a while since I have assignments to do but I'll try to update as much as possible.