💕Jonghyun💕

I'm guessing from the title you already know what I'm gonna talk about. If not then be prepared because I'm an emotional piece of trash right now.

I heard the sad and overwhelming news of the passing of Jonghyun (shinee) about half an hour or may even an hour ago. I've been a crying wreck since and still can't comprehend what has happened.

I saw it on Facebook first, not believing it because I really just didn't want too. Even tho I'm not actually a shawol, I love jonghyun and shinee and I am a big fan just I wouldn't consider myself a shawol.

My heart is with every single person that is going through pain over this. From his family and friends, the rest of shinee, shawols, just everyone.

I can't talk about depression like I know everything about it and been through it, because I haven't. But what I want to say is: depression is not something that should be ignored, if you are suffering from depression than I highly recommend u to see someone about it, keeping stuff to yourself is gonna build up inside of you until u finally break and do something you may regret. Even if you feel alone, or may feel like nobody loves you or anything else, there is ALWAYS someone who cares about you. If anyone is suffering depression and needs to talk to someone, I'm here to listen, we may not know each other well or not at all. But I still care.

Writing this now is killing me, I literally have a poster of shinee in my room and jonghyun is just their and I feel so......dead. Honestly I went from crying, gasping for air, trying to stay balanced on my feet which didn't succeed, to sitting on my bed staring at my iPad with nothing but a blank face. I feel so lifeless I can only imagine what everyone else is going through.

I wanna pay my respects by posting this message, even tho I feel as if this is a pathetic way to do it.  But I have no other way to show my respect so this will have to do.

I love you so so so much jonghyun and the rest of shinee. May god be with you all. Rest in piece, angel.
❤️❤️❤️