Chapter 22

(Y'all don't judge the names i used in this, I just searched random names and made up my own)

Yoongis POV

I was currently standing outside my front door. Honestly I had a bad feeling about this too but there's nothing I can do now.

I sighed before I walked in. It was like how it always is, cold, dark and lonely. I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water but sensing that someone was behind me, I quickly turned around to hit whoever it was but was stoped when I saw who it was.

The doctor.

"Oh..hi doc..." I trailed off. He was...smirking at me.

"Hello Yoongi, how have u been?" He leaned against the table.

"Um fine.." I was staring at his face. He seems so familiar to me but where have I seen him?

"That's good yoongs." He made eye contact with me while his smirk grew.

"Dude why the hell are you smirking?" I glared at him.

"Do you know me Yoongi?"

I didn't say anything and just kept glaring at him.

"Do you know me doc?" I retorted.

He chuckled. "Yes Yoongi I know you pretty well. Let's just say we have a...mutual friend? Well in your case his not a 'friend' but maybe someone who's much closer to you than I am." What is this guy on about?

"Does the name Min Jun-Hi sound familiar?" He finished.

Min Jun-Hi? Jun-Hi....Oh. My eyes widen when I finally remembered who it was.

"My father? W-What about him?" How can this guy possibly know my fath-

Wait. I know who this guy is now.

".....Kim Kihyun?" (Remember y'all these are only names and fake people I came up with)

"Ahh now you remember me. Okay I think I should explain what's been going on. First off, i see you've finally remembered Park Jimin."

At the mention of jimin I froze. How does he know him?

"Calm down I won't hurt your lover. Unless you don't do as I say." Before I could reply I felt hands wrap around my neck and saw a cloth in the guys hand. Before I could process any further, the guy had put the cloth to my face and the next minute everything went black.

........

"Yes I have him....yes yes I got it." I heard someone sigh. I woke up to the same voice I heard not to long ago.

Kihyun.

I slowly opened my eyes to see where I was, only to see that I was in a dark room with a desk and lamp in the corner,where Kihyun was sitting at and a bed. He was on the phone to someone.

I looked around the room to try and find anything else but it was then when I saw myself hand cuffed to a chair.

"It was about time you woke up." I jumped a little and looked over to Kihyun.

"What do you want you fucker." I spat.

"Ohh I don't think you should talk to me like that. Not with the state your in." He chuckled.

"I don't fucking care. What to you want asshole?!"

"Tch you sound like your father." He moved his way over to me in the wheelie chair and sat right in front of me.

"I guess it's story time." He smiled. I stared at him unamused.

"Listen buddy, I didn't want to do this to you since I really liked you when you were a kid." he brang his hand up to caress my face but before he could even touch me, I moved my head so he couldn't touch me.

"A kid? Pervert much-" suddenly I felt a stinging feeling on my face.

"Don't talk or I'll hit you instead of slapping you next time." I felt the stinging pain slowly disappear.

"As I was saying, I liked you as a kid. When I used to come over to vist your father when you were only around 4-5 years old, you would always be so happy to see me. I got attached to you pretty quick." He smiled. Fucking smiled!

"I'll admit it was pretty wrong of me think of you in that way but I couldn't bring myself to stop thinking of you." This time when he brang his hand up to caress my face, I couldn't move since he had grabbed my face and faced me towards his.

"You were just so cute Yoongi. Your porcelain like skin, pinkish cute lips, cat like eyes, you were just so beautiful and innocent." I felt so disgusted listening to this pervert.

"When I was told to kill you I was pretty shocked, especially since it was your father who wanted me to do it. But I couldn't." My eyes widen at this new piece of information. My father wanted me dead?

"He said he would give me $50.000 just to kill you. But since I couldn't do it he wanted me to change you at least. Of course I agreed cause not only was I getting a lot of money, but I was getting my little Yoongi. So that's why I came up with the plan to somehow put you in a coma so that you wouldn't be able to remember anything and I could look after you..." he leaned close to my ear to finish.

"So I could have you all to myself. It may have taken three years for you to wake up but it was worth it because in the end, I got my Yoongi."
------------------------------------------------------

I nearly forgot to update....today's been shitty😣