Chapter 8

Jimins POV

Yoongi had agreed to meet up with me and Hoseok, saying that he would love to meet all his old friends again. But I don't know if we should let Yoongi meet the others just yet. For many reasons...

We were making our way to the cafe where we were meeting up with Yoongi, but suddenly we ran into someone.

"Yoongi? Hoseok? God i haven't seen yours in forever!" It was Jin.

"Calm down Jin hyung, you only seen us like.....a week ago?" I laughed.

"Yea exactly. In forever!" He smiled. "Where are you guys heading to?"

"Umm...w-we're going to uh...-"

"To go get coffee, hyung." Hoseok interrupted.

"Oh okay, we should get coffee together sometime. I'm a bit busy right now." Jin sighed. "Namjoon broke the t.v so I'm going to look for a new one."

"Tch well Namjoon definitely hasn't changed." We laughed. "So we'll catch up soon hyung?"

"Of course we will, I need to see all my kids again." He laughed. But then he frowned. "Even yoongi." He whispered then left.

I felt bad for Jin. Well of course I feel bad for everyone since me and hobi are the only ones that know Yoongis alive, yet there still suffering.

"We better get going, can't leave yoongi waiting" Hoseok said and pulled me along with him.

Once we arrived, I spotted him right away, sitting at a table drinking what was probably coffee.

"There he is." I whispered to Hoseok. He looked around frowning, but the next minute, his eyes widen.

"YOONGI!!" He yelled and ran up to him. Yoongi quickly looked up and was suddenly engulfed into a hug. I smiled widely at them.

"Oh my god it is really you! I can't believe it! How? How are you alive!?" Hoseok started crying.

Yoongi slow hugged Hoseok back. He also was getting tears.

"Hi." He whispered. "Your Hoseok right?" He said after they stoped hugging. I was still watching from afar but decided to go sit down with them.

Hoseok sniffed. "Yeah, I'm good Ol' hobi." Yoongi smiled. Then he looked towards me.

"Hello jimin." He smiled again.

"Hi Yoongi." I returned the smile. Hoseok was still clinging to yoongis arm, clearly missing him. Yoongi looked like he didn't mind.

"So...Hoseok? Because I can't remember anything, can you tell me how we became friends?"  Hoseok smiled.

"Of course! Well I'm pretty sure jiminie already told you we all grew up together when we were little?" Yoongi nodded." I was the second person to meet you. See jimin kept you a secret from us for a few weeks when he first met you. Saying he didn't want anyone to know about you because you were his "special friend". Hoseok laughed.

Yoongi looked at me smiling. Probably because I was blushing. "Well I wanted him to myself at the time. You all had best best friends and I wanted him to be my best friend." I pouted.

"Anyway I spotted him at the park one day thinking he was alone. So when I walked up to him and said hello, he practically screamed at me to go away. When I asked why that's when you popped up from no where. We introduced ourselves and that's when I found out you were jimins little "special friend." Hoseok said.
"We ended up introducing you to everyone else."

"Everyone else?"

"Mhm. Seokjin hyung, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook."

"Oh...will I be able to meet them again?" Yoongi asked hopefully. My eyes widen a little at him.

"Uhh well the others don't know your...alive." I mumbled. "But you probably will soon."

"Oh. Well talking about being alive, how did I...die?" Hoseok jumped up from his seat.

"You didn't tell him? Why?!"

"Shush Hobi! Calm your voice before anyone hears us. And I didn't tell him yet-"

"Just tell him how He died, don't you think he deserves to know?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"Aish~ me, you, Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung had a car accident. Because the car hit your side more, you were more damaged. Your the only one who died..." I got tears again. "...it was horrible." I whimpered.

"Shh its okay jimin his alive now." Hoseok smiled.

"How long was I dead for anyway?" Yoongi suddenly asked.

"...3 years" me and Hoseok said.
------------------------------------------------------

Y'all I'm so so sorry for not being able to update lately. I'll be honest. I haven't been bothered to update cause I'm just that lazy.

But also I haven't been getting much sleep cause how exited I am!! 6 MORE DAYS UNTILL I GO TO THE GOT7 FANMEET!!

If y'all don't know, Got7 is my ultimate bias group. Of course I love many other groups but got7 are my no. 1's.

Hope y'all are still enjoying the story❤️