Chapter 24

Yoongis POV

It's been a day since Kihyun had kidnapped me. He tried to do things to me last night. I refused to do anything that he wanted which caused me to end up having a black eye.

I was still tied to the chair when Kihyun walked in with food. I heard my stomach growl at the smell of food.

"You hungry?" He asked. I didn't reply and just glanced up at him through my bangs. I probably looked like a sad, hungry puppy to this creep.

"Don't look like that Yoongi or I'd feel sorry for you." He smiled. He brang the ramen over and set it in between his thighs.

"I don't know if I shall untie you are just feed you, what do you think?" He pulled my head up to face him.

"Fuck off." I growled lowly.

"I'll take that as I'll feed you." He held the chopsticks to my mouth with ramen waiting for me to open my mouth.

I didn't budge and just stared at him.

"Yoongi eat now." His eyes darkened." I know your hungry so eat."

My stomach started to growl again. Kihyun smirked and raised an eyebrow. I couldn't stop myself from opening my mouth and being fed by him, I was just to hungry not haven eating since yesterday around lunch? Or maybe breakfast i don't remember.

Kihyun chuckled darkly. "I could get used to this, feeding my little baby boy-"

"Well I won't get used to this. And don't call me fucking baby boy" I growled.

"Do you want to be eat Yoongi.." Kihyun moved the food away from me.

"I mean I'd rather feed myself-"

'Slap'

"Stop with this attitude Yoongi, just eat before I let you starve." Kihyun grumbled and shoved the ramen in my mouth.

Once I finished eating, Kihyun left the room and came back with new clothes.

"Here put these on, be grateful I brought you new clothes." He laid them on my lap.

"Now once I un cuff you, you better not trying to do anything stupid because there will be consequences, understand?" Kihyun went behind the chair and stood there waiting for my answer.

"Understand?"

"Yes..." I mumbled. Once he un cuffed me I quickly started to rub my wrist to try and lessen the pain since I've been cuffed since yesterday.

"Now hurry and get dressed."

"Your not gonna see me naked so get out first." I still sat there, waiting for him to leave.

"I don't know what you will try to do so sorry but I can't." He leaned on the door and crossed his arms.

I sighed and picked up the shirt. I hesitated to put it on, looking towards Kihyun I mumbled to him.

"Could you at least turn around?" I heard him sigh but he did so anyway.

Once he turned around I also turned around and quickly removed my shirt and replaced it with the new one. I did the same with my boxers and pants, but it took longer to put on the pants since they were really tight.

As soon as I put on the new pair of pants I felt hands slither around my waist. I yelped and tried to get away from Kihyun but he held on tighter.

"Yoongi just stay still, I wanna cuddl- AH FUCK!" I turned around and kicked him in the balls. I ran for the door so I could escape but I tripped over my own shoes, hitting my head on the door. Everything started to go blurry and I could see a dark figure above me.

"Tch, see what you done to yourself." I herd him mumble before I fell unconscious.
-------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I had to re write this chapter since I accidentally deleted it now it's not as good as what I wrote before😓