!!FINAL!!

A/N: FAM ITS THE LAST CHAPTER😭😭 I'm gonna miss writing this story. I hope y'all enjoy the last chapter. To make it up for being the last chapter, I'll make it a bit longer then the rest of the other chapters.

Jimins POV

It's been just over a year since Yoongis coma. We'll just over a year since we ran into each other at the cafe and since all the drama that has happened. After everything That has happened, Yoongi has finally remembered nearly everything from our first meeting when we were kids all the way up to before the car accident. His progressing really well which makes us all happy.

And we may or may not be dating now. The night we came back from the hospital, he had planned a very romantic date and asked me to be his boyfriend.

How could I reject?

So yes, not to long away it will be our first anniversary since we started dating....again. Oh! And he also moved in with me! I did ask him if he would like to and he agreed so we also been living together since.

Taekook have been going strong too. Of course they've had a few arguments but Taehyung and jungkook can't stay mad at each other for less then an hour now. And let's just say jungkook may not only be the bottom in the relationship, he may be the maknae but he don't act like it, especially in bed, which I've heard from Taehyung.

Same goes for Namjin. Namjoon hasn't change a single bit, just as clumsy as ever while Jin is the one who is always being responsible for namjoons accidents. Jin is still the mother figure he always his towards us.

And surprisingly, we found out Hoseok is Bi. He recently started dating a girl and so far so good for them both. They haven't had any arguments.....yet. But they are probably one of the cutest couples among our group....me and Yoongi is the cutest obviously.

Yoonji also hasn't change except that she's maturing a little and growing to be a beautiful little girl. Still some how looks like a girl version of Yoongi, I swear they must have been related or something in there pass lives. I've told Yoonji about Yoongi being her other dad and she seemed more than happy to hear that, she was a little confused though. Those two sometimes get sassy with each other but I gotta say, it's hilarious seeing Yoongi getting sassy towards a six year old girl.

Well back to the present, I was cuddling on the couch with Yoongi watching some drama on the t.v. I wasn't really bothered watching whatever it was, just focusing on Yoongi running his hand through my hair and playing with it. I was slowly dropping off to sleep but yoongi suddenly stoped.

"Why'd you stop for?" I mumbled. I turned around to face him, seeing him furrow his eyebrows.

"Your birthday is in a few days....I haven't got you anything yet."

"Yoongi don't worry about it, you and Yoonji being here is the best present I could have." I smiled and cuddled closer up to him. He hummed and rest his head on my head. That's how we fell asleep that night.

---

The day of my birthday was probably they best birthday I've ever had. Its better then what I wished for. I was in bed asleep until I felt someone jump on me and scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPA" in my ear.

Nearly having a heart attack, I shot up to see Yoonji sitting on my stomach with a box in her hand.

"Happy birthday appa!! I hope you like your present from me!" She said pushing the present towards me.