Chapter 15

Jimins POV

He remembers something? Is his memory slowly coming back I thought.

"What do you remember Yoongi?" I asked.

"It...it was after I woke up. The doctor was talking to someone...on the phone. He was saying something like " the patient is awake. What do you want me to do with him now." Then there was a bit of yelling on the phone and after that I blacked out." Yoongi said confused. "What the fuck could that mean?"

Me and Namjoon both stared at each other, thinking.

"I have an idea but I'm not to sure about it. What if it was planned? Like to pretend he was dead?"

"Are you saying Yoongi planned this?" I glared at Namjoon. Yoongi wouldn't do such a thing.

"No of course not. But what if someone planned this to happen....what if the whole car accident was planned too?!" Namjoon widen his eyes. "It has to be! Look it makes sense. Someone planned the car accident maybe trying to kill Yoongi or at least put him into a coma. After he woke up he wouldn't remember anything and because he wouldn't remember anything. The person who may have cause the accident wants to....control him?" Wow....it does make sense.

"B-but who would want to do such a thing? And want to control him?" I asked worried.

"That's what we have to find out..." Yoongi spoke for the first time in a while. He looked so....stressed. Well why wouldn't he?

"Appa?" We all looked towards Yoonji who was rubbing her eyes.

"Yes honey? What's wrong?" I asked as I got up to pick her up and bringing her to the couch.

"Nothing appa. I just woke up and remembered you said joonie was going to be here so I wanted to say hi before he left." She said tiredly.

Namjoon smiled and took her from me.

"Hows my little princess?" Namjoon tickled her sides. She laughed which made her not be able to reply.

"Hey she's not your princess joonie, she's all mine." I said chuckling.

"Ahh shush, she's all our little princess." Namjoon laughed. I looked over to Yoongi only to find he wasn't there.

"Wait where's Yoongi?" I asked worried.

"He went into the kitchen. Go check on him." Namjoon mouthed the last bit. I nodded and got up to talk to him.

He was standing near the fridge with something in his hands.

"What you got there?" I asked and walked towards him. He was still looking at what I soon found out was a picture, smiling.

"I found this picture in the cupboard." He pointed to one of the cupboards.

"What were you doing in the cupboards?" I laughed.

"Looking for your glasses so I could get water. But found this instead." He then showed me the picture.

It was....us.

It was taken by Jin hyung before we went to the carnival. I smiled a sad smile. All the memories of that day flooding back to me.

I sighed. " ahh I remember this. It was taken before-"

"Before the carnival." He smiled. I stared at him in shock. He seemed to realise what he had said to since he stared at me with wide eyes.

"Y-You-you remember?" He looked back at the picture.

"Not much. All I remember was standing in front of a camera....someone saying that they needed a photo of "yous" which I'm guessing was us before we head to the carnival." He mumbled.

"Oh my god Yoongi I think your getting your memories back a little!" I yelled and hugged him. I didn't realise I hugged him until I felt arms around me and his breathing against my neck.

"I guess I am." He said and pulled me closer to him. God I miss his hugs and cuddles so much.
-------------------------------------------------------

Ayyyy I see you Yoongi😂😏 I didn't edit again guys so sorry for any mistakes