Chapter 3

Jimins POV

I stood there frozen.

What am I supposed to do?

Just walk up to him and be like "oh hey Yoongi remember me? Your boyfriend? Long time no see huh?"

Oh my god stop thinking about this Jimin! Stop being stupid!  It can't be real though. He died right in front of me.... His heart stop beating.

So why is he standing right in front of me...staring at me darkly.

What?

"Uh excuse me could you please move out of the way?" His voice.....it's still exactly the same. He looks exactly the same, only now with black hair and not the minty colour he used to have. I didn't realise what he had said until he pushed me over a little making me lose my balance a bit.

"W-Wait Yoongi!" Shit Jimin. You can never learn to keep that mouth of yours shut. He turned to look at me.

"How do you know my name?" He mumbled. Oh my god.

He doesn't remember me.

"Y-You don't r-remember me?" I started getting tears.

"Umm no? Hey look dude, I gotta go, I don't know maybe I'll see you around?" He said then left.

Min Yoongi.

My Boyfriend. Doesn't remember me?

I feel to my knees as I watched he walk away.

How can he not remember me?

I started crying right there in front of the cafe.

---

"Hello-"

"HOSEOK! Y-Yoongi was h-here a-a-and h-he doesn't r-remember m-me- and I-I don't know w-what to do-"

"Jimin! Calm down. What happened?"

Stupid jimin! Why'd you call Hoseok? His not gonna believe you! Stupid stupid stupi-

"Jimin?"

"Uh I-I'll call you b-back." I quickly hung up. What am I supposed to do? Hobi won't believe me. How can someone just come back from the dead?

Yoongis back. It sunk into me.

Yoongis back and has no clue of who I am.

How am I supposed to just get on with life when I know my boyfriend who died 3 years ago is actually alive. Just roaming around where I live.

I need to see him again. I need to know what happened to MY Min Yoongi.