Chapter 21

Jimins POV

I woke up to the sun peeking through the curtains, blinding me. I whined and turned to hide my head in yoongis neck.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi chuckled.

"The sun woke me up." I mumbled.

"Well it's time to get up anyway, Yoonji will be here soon." He said getting out of bed, which made me whine more.

"Noo come back, I'm cold." I hugged the blankets closer.

"C'mon jiminie~"

"No."

It was silent for about a minute until my scream was filled in the room.

"Yoongi put me down!" I started hitting at his shoulders.

"Nope." He chuckled and took me to the kitchen. He sat me down on the kitchen bench and wrapped his hands around my waist laying his head on my shoulder. I started to run my hand through his hair asking him if he was okay.

"Yea I'm fine. Just....I got a message sometime last night." He mumbled.

"Who was it from?"

"....the doctor....he wants to talk to me." Yoongi looked up and stared at me. His eyes filled with worry.

"Did he say why?"

"No just that it's very important and I need to be at my house by 2:00pm. He said it should only be an hour the most." Yoongi trailed off.

"So I guess you need go now don't you?" I said sadly. "Can you promise me to text me when your on your way back here?" I grabbed his hands and interlocked with my own.

"Who said I was coming back here?" He smirked.

"I said it. Now go but be careful please. I...I don't have a good feeling about this." I said seriously. I could see worry flash back onto his face.

"I'll be fine okay. It's just a doctor. His probably going to finally discuss what happened to me." He smiled, but I heard the doubt in his voice.

"Yea...I guess." I smiled to seem a little convinced. He leaned towards and kissed me. I kissed back but before We could go any further, the door was swung open.

"Appa! I'm home~" I quickly pushed Yoongi away and got off the kitchen bench. As soon as I turned around, Yoonji ran in and hugged me.

"Hey baby, how was Jins?" I looked over to Yoongi who stood awkwardly next to me. I mouthed a sorry then turned back to Yoonji.

"It was good like always appa.  We should go over to Jinnies place more since his cooking is amazing!" She exclaimed.

I pretended to look offended. "But what about my cooking?"

"Oh no no appa your cooking is the best!" She quickly hugged me while jumping. I saw Jin walk in and smile at us. I quickly gave a smile back before turning back to Yoonji, but before I could reply to Yoonji, she had finally spotted Yoongi.

"Yoongi!!" Yoonji ran too Yoongi and hugged him. Yoongi looked a little shocked but then smiled and hugged her back.

"Hello Yoonji, how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" She giggled.

"I'm very good thank you." He chuckled. "But sadly I have to go now so I'll come back later okay?"

Yoonji whined but nodded anyway "okay but you better come back."

"Don worry I will." He smiled. Before he left he greeted jin and told him where he was going, but I quickly got to him before he left.

I pulled at his wrist and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Jin and Yoonji were in the kitchen anyway so they didn't see us.

"Be careful please. Call me when your on you way back."

He nodded and pecked my lips then left.

After I closed the door I sighed and leaned my head on the door.

"what's wrong Minie?" Jin walked in and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Something doesn't feel right hyung." I started to tear up. " I-I got about feeling about him leaving." I turned around and hugged jin.
-------------------------------------------------------

This story is going to go longer than I expected....And this chapter was shit but I needed to update