Chapter 6

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME MIN YOONGI?! HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND! HOW ARE YOU-YOU EVEN ALIVE!!?" I yelled. I didn't mean to but I was furious okay.

He looked at me shocked.

"W-What do you mean boyfriend?"

"Oh c'mon. You don't even remember me even a little? Don't I at least look a bit familiar?" At this point tears wouldn't stop flowing.

He shook his head.

"Can we talk? Please.." I asked not looking at him. I really couldn't.

"I-...okay." He sighed

I sat down next to him fidgeting with the hem of my t-shirt.

"Yoon-"

"What happened to me." He turned his head towards me.

"What?"

"I-I don't remember anything after 6 months ago. All I know is that I woke up in a hospital room with no memory of how I go there. I actually don't have any memories of my past." He said. He was getting tears to. His been alive for 6 months?

"I-If your my boyfriend...can you tell me everything about my past? Or at least from when we met." He asked lowering his head.

"Of course I will." I smiled. I went to grab his hand but he quickly moved it away.

"I-Im sorry I just d-don't-"

"Feel comfortable yet? I understand. Don't worry." I smiled sadly.

He nodded his head then looked at  me again.

"Earlier you said, how am I even alive...what do you mean by that?"

I shouldn't tell him yet. Maybe later.

"I'll tell you soon, do you wanna come back to my place? We can talk there." He hesitated for a moment but nodded again.

"Cool I'll just text Hoseok that I'll be out a bit longer."

"Who's that?" Oh I forgot. He doesn't remember anything or anyone.

"Uhh his one of my friends, yours too."

"Oh...okay."

So I quickly texted Hobi then took Yoongi to my apartment.

I got him a glass of water and sat down next to him.

"Okay so what do you wanna know first." I asked nicely.

He was silent for a moment.

"Do I have parents? And if I do where are they?"

Crap. I should have expected this.

"Uhh okay. Your mother died when you were 18 because of your father who abused both you and your mother. He killed her."

Yoongis eyes were wide. You can tell he wasn't expecting that.

"C-Continue."

"Y-You were abused by your dad and he....raped you-"

"What! Excuse me? You must be lying-"

"Yoongi I was your best friend before I was your boyfriend! I know just bout everything that happened in your life!" I raised my voice.

He quickly shut up and looked down.

"Me and another friend of ours, Taehyung, found you the next day when you nearly got raped again. He ended up knocking you out though. Other stuff happened and Taehyung called the cops. Your dad went to jail for who knows how long. I'm sorry."

"I honestly don't know what to say. So much has happened that I don't even remember." Yoongi was getting tears again, but you could see how much he was trying to not cry.

"Do you want to know anything else?"

"Uhh... you were my boyfriend? How did we meet? And start dating."

"We'll we met when we were young. We pretty much grew up together along with 5 other people." I smiled as I thought about us when we were kids. Ahh good times.

"We may all have grown up together but me and you were the closest. You can say we were pretty much rebels." I laughed. He smiled slightly.

"When did we start dating?"

I smiled again thinking about when he confessed to me on the school roof. Also when we kissed. I had so much amazing memories with Yoongi.

"Well it's a bit complicated. You confessed to me one day at school and I sought of ran off... at the time I didn't think I was gay. I didn't want to believe i was so I kinda rejected you. After a while I realised my feelings then We kissed. You asked me out that day and yea." I looked up at him and was surprised to see one tear role down his face.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"N-Nothing. I'm happy to know I had someone as special as you in my life, yea I may not remember anything about you but I can see how much you cared for me."

"You won't believe how much I loved you Yoongi." I smiled sadly.
-------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was way longer then I expected it to be. But oh well. The longer the better(in my opinion). Hope you guys enjoyed it.😘