Bridesmaid Dress Shopping

Adrian's POV:

"Good morning Adrian." He stated.

I could feel my anger rise as my jaw clenched. I had to hold back the urge of crashing my fist with his face. If only Jane had told me earlier then I wouldn't have signed that contract.

"Good morning Damian." I answer dryly.

Jane is not my real fiancé and I don't have to care for her just I don't expect her to care for me but she is my responsibility like it or not.

"How is Jane?" He asks with a disgusting look playing on his face.

I wanted to punch him but I couldn't. He can't know that Jane told me about what happened between them. If I want to take my plan into action I can't let him know.

"She's great." I respond. "We are both great actually. We've decided to start trying for a baby. Being in love is wonderful."

I did not care how much of a love struck loser (which I am not) I sounded like right now as long as it made Damian mad.

"Yeah." Damian answered angrily. "I remember Jane always talking about how much she wanted a family. A very lucky man you are for finding someone like her."

"Well how about we look at those finance records." I smirk at his mortified expression.

Yes, you best be scared Damian because I am about to make you suffer like you've never suffered before.

Jane's POV:

I walk out of the bathroom wrapped in a white cotton towel. I put on some rose scented lotion and my undergarments. I grab the shirtsleeve burgundy dress and adjust the black belt to my liking. I put on a pair of black pumps that matched the fabric of the belt before placing my hair into a neat high ponytail with the hair parted to the right side. I apply some light make up before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs.

"Good morning Ms. Hamilton." Fernando stated.

"Good morning Fernando." I reply as I take a seat on the stool. "Can I get some of that fruit salad?"

"Of course." He answers as he serves be some fruit salad.

I take the bowl and spoon from him giving him a grateful smile.

"Well you're up early." Adrian states as he enters the kitchen.

"I have to meet up with your mom and sisters today," I answer as I set down my glass of orange juice. "We have to go look for bridesmaid dresses."

"Oh alright well when you're done with that can you stop by at the office?" Adrian asks as he takes a seat in front of me.

Is he serious right now? I can't even take the day off?! "I am planning our wedding you know!" I stopped the words before they could come out. Honestly, I didn't want to argue with him.

"Sure." I answer as I stand up front the stool and start making my way out of the kitchen.

He made me lose my appetite like always!

"Oh and Jane," He called out and I turn my face around as I raise an eyebrow. "Bring me some lunch."

"I am not your maid you know." I snap.

Adrian smirks, "But you are my personal assistant so it's your job to bring me my food."

"Touché." I mutter before walking out.

This guy is really full of himself! Someone needs to put him in his place!

My phone dings signaling I had received a message. I unlock my phone and realize it's a message from Marshall.