Rescuing Her (Part II)

I closed my eyes as I waited for the impact of the bullet only that there was none. When I opened my eyes the gun wasn't pointed at me anymore but there was a bullet whole in the wall near my head.

"I'm not going to kill you," Leila stated as she sets the gun down. "At least not yet."

Damon grabs Leila and pulls her out of the room. "We aren't killing her at all. That isn't part of the plan."

Their voice were muffled by the doe but I could still here them.

"That girl is the only thing getting in my way of having Adrian to myself again." Leila answers.

"That girl is daughter of the president of France!" Damon exclaims. "And let me remind you that if you hurt her WE will have to face the consequences."

"I don't care if she daughter of the president of France or queen of England!" Leila snaps. "Adrian won't get back with me if she's alive."

"Leila let me remind you that your married." Damon retorts.

"And let me remind you that there's something called divorce." Leila responds. "Now even if I do let her live, do you actually think she will take you back.

No, I wouldn't.

"Do you actually think Adrian would take you back?" Damon retorts. "After all you did lie to him."

"I didn't lie to him! I was pregnant." My heart stops at this revelation.

"But not with his baby." My eyebrows knit together as I continue to listen.

"And that's why I left him." Leila states. "I needed to get rid of the thing Daniel had given me. No one could know that I was pregnant with Daniel's baby. And Daniel still had to believe I did have a miscarriage!"

My eyes widen and my jaw drops to the floor. Leila was pregnant with Daniel's baby.

"Did you hear that?" Damon asked causing my eyebrows to knit in confusion.

"Jane!" Adrian's voice calls out and my heart leaps in happiness. He found me!

"They found us!" Leila states alarmed.

Adrian's POV:

"We are getting my daughter back," Mr. Zamora states. "And whoever took her is going to wish they've never done it!"

Mr. Zamora and his family immediately hopped on their jet and flew here as soon as they found out Jane was taken.

"We found the exact location of Jane." Agent Sanchez announced as he looked up from his computer.

"Lets go get her then." Sebastian saids as he loads his gun Agent Sanchez had given him.

"What's all the racket about?" Daniel asks as he descends the stairs half asleep.

"While you were in your room sleeping Jane was taken!" Angelica snaps.

Daniel returns a blank expression. "J-Jane was taken?"

"Yes you dimwit," Gabby answered. "That's what Angelica just said."

"We are going to go find her now so if you don't mind we need to leave." I state.

"I'll come with you." Daniel offers causing us to look at him surprised.

"Since when do you care for someone other than yourself?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"I've lost someone I loved before," He answers as he looks at the ground. We all knew who he was referring to: Leila. "And I don't wish that to anybody not even you."