Family Cook Out

"Morning beautiful." Adrian hovered me as he smiled down at me. I brought his head down and locked lips with him.

"Morning," I answer with a smile of my own. "How did you sleep?"

"Very good, especially knowing that you were by my side." Adrian replies. He looks into my eyes and smiles. "My mom called yesterday, she wants to know if you and your parents would like to come over for a cook out."

"I'll give them a call, it'd be nice to spend there last day here with your family." I respond. Adrian pecks my lips and gets up.

He puts a pair of brown suit pants and I watch him get dressed. "Like what you see?" He smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

"I've seen better." I joke causing his jaw to drop and me to laugh. I stand up from the bed and walk over to him as I help him with his tie. "I'm kidding, you know I like what I see."

Adrian smiles at me before capturing my lips and with a smile I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I am going to make you late for work." I state as I pull away causing Adrian to pout.

Adrian looks down at me and pushes a strand of my brown hair behind my ear before stroking my cheek.

"Remember you told your parent you wanted to open your own studio?" He asks and I nod. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because when I decided that's what I wanted to do you and I weren't on friendly conditions." I respond.

"Well, now that we are, I am going to help you and support you all the way." I smile lovingly at him before kissing him once more.

"What did I do to deserve you." I ask as I look up to meet with his blue eyes.

He lifts my chin and answers, "Better question is what did I do to deserve you."

* * *

Adrian had left for the office a couple minutes ago leaving me to get ready for the cookout. He said he would only be gone for two hours and be back around nine. I had informed my parents of the cookout and had gladly agreed to attend. I jumped into the shower and quickly cleansed myself up. My wavy brown locks that were darker shade do to the water in it. I search through the closet with my white bathrobe on and a towel wrapped around my soaked hair. I decide to go with a black patterned long skirt, white shirt with ruffled sleeves, and black sandal heels. I turn on my Spotify playlist and Shape of You starts playing. I let the song guide my body as I danced to the rhythm of the song. I sat down at my vanity and started on my make up and hair. I kept it simple and natural like I usually did. When I am done I walk over to the bed and place the clothes on. I spray some sprites of perfume before walking downstairs with my black handbag. I walk into the kitchen and Fernando throws me a greeting smile.

"Ms. Ham err Zamor-"

"Call me Jane." I state with a smile and he nods.

"Jane, what would you like for breakfast?" He asks.

"Oatmeal sounds good." I answer. Fernando gets cooking and I get a text from Adrian.

Adrian: Hey baby, I just left the office I'll be home soon 😘

I smile down at the message and begin typing back.