11

#‎Chapter_11

Doctor comes out of OT having great news & angel with him."Congratulations sir,aapko beti hue h."
dr informed Shivaay.

After seeing that angel he forgot everything...Even what dr just said he doesn't care...

He took the angel,holds her in his hands & kissed her forehead.

Tears make their own way & fall down on his cheeks.Then he kissed his cheeks."My angel...My baby ..."he spoke.

He knows she isn't his child but is it necessary to love someone????No...not at all. ..Love never have any boundaries...Love never have any blood relationship...Princess smiles at him,her father.

After few hours---

Anika is lying down with her baby.. "I PROMISE you ,I'll give you everything which you deserves but not able to get just because of Shiva....no he can't be shivaay...he doesn't deserve his name also...he is Mr.oberoi...& I promise you...he'll pay whatever you had donedone with us..with my shivaay ..."she said with tears...

Then SSO enters..

"How's you Anika & baby???"he asked with concerns & care.She doesn't reply as always.Then she asked him something that took away his all senses & his heart stopped after hearing this...

"Will you marry me Mr.oberoi????I just wanna give father to my baby.."she spoke all of sudden.

He just going to say something but at that time nurse entered."Sir...please help me to fill up this form...tell me the name of father..."she asked.

"Shivaay Malik..."SSO said but Anika interrupted him & said"Shivaay Singh Oberoi ..."Anika replied.