68

#Chapter_68

Anika's pov-(continued)

I was sleeping peacefully in shivaay's embraced when he kissed my forehead and wished me
"good morning".
I opened my eyes to welcome another blissful morning of my life.

He came closer to me and
"My morning kiss!!!"he said in his husky voice in my ear.
His tongue sucked and nibbled my earlobe.

I turned my head to match his eyes but it ended in a passionate kiss because he was too quick as well as hot to escape from it.
Our lips were moving in perfect sequence.
I bite his lips harshly and stood up immediately to escape from his next not so easily go move.

I rushed in washroom of the cottage near by our tank to freshen up but strangly he didn't pull me back!!!
I removed my clothes one by one and started cleaning myself.

I took a Jasmine flavor body shampoo and rubbing my skin to hide hickys by him which already turned all most purplish in color.
But when I pressed the shower button to turn on it there was not a single drop of it came out from it.

What the hell!!!
I tried my best to catch the water which at least clean up my soapy body but failed vulnerably.
Wasn't I call it a blissful morning few minutes ago.

Finally I had no option left rather than called someone I mean shivaay of course.
Wait...
Wait...
Wait...
When I left him alone on bed I felt him smirking and he didn't try once to hold me back!!!
And now no water!!!

Oh now all were making sense.
It's because of him.
Wow!!!
It's like 'someone gave you wound then do dressing on it' I thought.
I would kill you Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi for this and I'll take my revenge back but for now I badly needed him.

I called his name and just like 'think about devil and devil appears' he pushed the door in uni-second.
Ohhh!!!so he was waiting near the door itself. Great SSO...

I opened the door with staring at nothing but the floor of bathroom.
In nanosecond he held me in his hands with his ironic smirked.
He was just wearing his jeans his upper body his perfect musculature made me drool at him.

Yes...I was checking out my husband because it's the first time I had seen him like this...we had done make outs but it was all in dark...
It was the first time we had seen each other naked in light.
It was something different feeling but yeah I was feeling hell embarrassed as well as numb due to his touch on my soapy body.

His touch was spreading butterflies in my stomach.
I held his neck more tightly.
I thought I was in seductive position but it's completely reversed phenomenon.
He was seducing me without doing anything.

I gulped hard on my own thoughts.
He placed me carefully in bathtub and after removing his jeans he joined me in his lower.
I felt hot in the extremely cold water.

I immediately pressed my lips on his.
His lips became my favorite place...my perfect addiction.
There wasn't any doubt that we were going to love each other just now because our hormones already reached at it's peak.

_________________________
Poor souls weren't aware of this ,that this morning will become dangerous,difficult and toughest morning of their lifes.

Don't hate me from next chapter.

Do comments
Why you all are silent???
Planning something against me!!!
Huhh...

I won't post next if you don't comment.