Crazy Ideas

You all are well aware of me and my craziness...

Here is a big example of it.

This post is about "Crazy talk with characters"

You can ask anything I really mean anything(that include personal stuffs also) to the characters of Learning To Love.

They would love to answer you.

All you have to do is comment here your questions and whom you wanna ask it.

Example-

Que-

You:Ishana how you'll feel if you find out shivaay kissing om.

Ans-

Ishana:well you're asking a wife that how will she feels if he will ever see her husband kissing his best friend...

If I truly say then,

I know Om is crazy and he can do anything what he wanna do... No one can stop him.

Kidding....

Obviously I'll kill him.

But I believe in shivaay,
He won't do anything like this so I sighed in relief.

=========================

You can ask questions to

Shivaay
Anika
Om
Ishu
Saumya
Parth
And even Ruhi

And not to forget creater of all of them,me.

So be ready and ask fast.

Max time tonight...

Okay I got 1st question yupppyyyy...

1.ruhi:Omi cha..chu.. Mumma papa ko kaho Na Muje ek chotu sa Bhai chahiye please... I promise I will be a good girl and take care of him... Please please please...

Om:ruhi...my princess...

Kisses her forehead.

Aap ko pata he Aap ke mummy papa Isi ki planning kar rahe he...

Manufacturing in company... 😂😂😂

Aap ko Jisne Itna tang kiya Mera SHIVUUUUU bas use maza chakhade phir uske pass ek hi kam he cricket team banna...  🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

=========================
Que 2.
What Anika will do or react if she comes to know that Parth is gay and wants shivaay 😂😂😂😂😂

Ans-

Anika:
Clutching parth's collar....

"How dare you Ha.. Mere Billu ji ki kanji aankho ki kasam aankhe notch lungi me tumhari agar tumne mere SHIVUUUUU ki aur aankh utha kar bhi Dekha to...

Meri chapad chandani ki kasam tumhari jo 2 rs/- vali jo gandi soch he uska khidki Tod jawab nahi Diya to Mera bhi name Mrs.Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi nahi...

Kya... Kya Samaj Kya rakha he tumne... Tum Aese Jese chahoge rayta faila o ge and me Dekhti rahungi...

Kmine... Baap Bhai nahi he Kya Tere ghar Me...

She's just going to kill the shit out of him.

Parth:Bahen please maf Karde Muje aage se kisi ke bhi pati ki aur aankh utha ki nahi dekhunga...

He pleaded with tears 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

==========================
Que-3.

What if Om comes to know about Shivaay's inner voice about kissing him.

Ans-

Om-

Awwwwwwwww...

Finally Mera SHIVUUUUU bada ho gya...

Ab Ruhi ko uska sibling jaldi mil jayega...

Aaja mere SHIVUUUUU teri wish puri karte he...

And he kisses on Shivaay's cheek and hugged him.

Bromance!

===========================
Que-4.

ShivOm and AniNa are going to prepare a soccer team???

Om:I really don't know about Shivika as shivaay is little bit slow and boring in Romance but I'm ready for it 😎😋😂

===========================
Que-5.

Is parth charmed by Shivaay's dark green attractive eyes???

Parth:No...because I'm not gay guys...
Thodi to sharm Karo....
Kuchh bhi bolte ho Muje...

==========================
Que-6

Is it so hard to love someone who will never love us back???

Saumya:yes...
If you think that taking out all the paste from toothpaste and filled it up with the use of only one finger in just one minute is hard then believe me it's nothing in compare to one side 💘 loves pain, hurt and broken heart.

=======================
Que-7.

If shivaay Malik comes back to Anika and claim Ruhi and Anika as his family what they'll do?

Ans-

Anika-my best friend my first love died and he was, he's and he'll be my first love but he can't be my last...because it's not some cheesy show in which the dead person comes back anytime from anywhere...

Shivaay-and if he'll ever come I'll happily give him what was his only if they both;anika and Ruhi are ready to leave me, our family...

Anika:i won't leave you ever shivaay.

Shivaay Malik had make me learn what's love but you made me learn how to fall in love again ,how to be in love for ever... Your unconditional love always reminds me of us... Our future... Our parent....not our past...

Shivaay:yeah...sometimes we should learn to move on and left the past behind....