85.

#Chapter_85

Shivaay's pov-(continued)

I reached at home and saw that bloody ****** talking and laughing with Saumya.

He wasn't only a murderer but also he had tried to kill my angel and playing with my best friend's heart.

I couldn't handle it more and I punched him on his face.

By my only one punch his nose started bleeding.

I pushed him and kicked him at his sensitive area.

He fell down on the floor.

I started punching him everywhere like a maniac.

Ishu,saumya and others were trying to stop me.

"You murderer....accept everything or I'll kill you here now and happily go to jail..."I said to him.

He tried to punch me and hurt me from the back but my Om was there to save me.

I again started hurting him and finally he started trying to speak up something so I let him down and he said-

---Parth's statement in his own words---

Yes,I'm a murderer.

I killed that son of b***ch.
That Shivaay malik...
I made him my friend to get my love,my Anika...

But...

But he started dating her and when I heard about their engagement I tried a lot to provoke him against her to break it but he was so crazy about her,her friendship...

He didn't listen anything about her and he took away my love from me...

Anika ...how can I bear that!!!

You both got married in front of my eyes and I decided I'll get my love back any how at any cost...

I tried a lot to break their marriage but my every plan failed just because of that Shivaay....

When I heard the news of Anika's pregnancy I decided that I'll kill him...he shared your body...your every part....

(shivaay kicked him thrice on it)

Then I failed the breaks of his car and made him all drunk.

I myself wanna kill him but this SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI came in between us.

But this time god was with me,my love Anika.

Shivaay died.

I tried my best to came near you Anika at that time but you became senseless statue.

But then this Oberoi wasn't letting us meet...

So,I told you that shivaay had killed him.

I thought you'll become far away from him but instead of that you got married to him!!!

My plan again backfired on me.

You got married again and this time it was too much for me.

I tried to provoke you that you don't deserve shivaay and I gave you idea to called Saumya for him because I knew it that Saumya was (SSO) my boss's best friend and she loves him.

I was so happy that you was with me Anika.

Remember,When you came with me in that mini-dress to let Anika angry on you and leave you.

I felt so proud on myself.

We spent too much time together and that was the best day of my life.

But you started loving this shivaay also...

Even I tried to provoke Saumya against shivaay and you but failed.

I tried everything to separate you but then this idiot Om and Ishana came and you guys became closer again!!!

Then I planned boys hangout and called that girl and talked with her in girlish voice.

But she trusted you so much Shivaay...

How could she!!!

Then I decided to kill the only thing which made you one that ruhi.

And see I succeed again...

See Anika god is with me,with my love.

(shivaay almost killed him,
Anika collapsed on the floor,
Ishu was consoling her,
Om called the cops and
Saumya slapped him...3,4,5...as much you want :P )

_______________________

So guys finally everything is crystal clear now.

Hashhhh!!!

Feeling relaxed....

Too much things going on in my mind against parth since beginning...

So if you forgot all this incidence then read it again :p

Btw aap logo ko tab hi samaj jana chahiye tha jab mene first time parth and Saumya pe focus kar k suddenly Om ,saumya,ruhi and shivika romance start kar diya tha ;)

Hu na me smart???

Yeah...yeah...I know :P

Chalo ab parth ko kon marega?????

Do comments for next hot chapter of teaser ^_^ ...