53

#Chapter_53

#Mature_content(warning)

No one's pov-

Soon they reached at the hotel for breakfast.
Parth went with mechanic.
While others were busy in eating their food except two souls who weren't able to control their awaken desires.
Who weren't able to take off their eyes from each other.

Shivaay held Anika's hand under the table & told her to came in corner through his eyes because he wanted to spend some time ...correction...quality time with his legal wife.
But she nodded in "No"...she was still blushing & looking like an Apple.
Of course after car's awkward hell embarrassed situation she didn't wanna create another sin.

But it's Shivaay ...he got what he wanted by hook or by crook.
He started rubbing his hands sensually on her thighs.
Her breathing got hitched inside her throat...she lost all her senses just by his mere touch...She started blushing profusely.
He started drawing different patterns on her thighs.
Her eyes widened but soon she got back her senses.
She gulped her saliva hardly.

She placed her hand on his & tried to remove it.
But before she could do that he squeezed her thighs which almost caused moan from her mouth.

All were staring at her so immediately shivaay intentionally slipped down coffee on her kurti.
So they thought that it was because of hot coffee not because of hot shivaay :P.

"I think you should change it..."shivaay said with wink.
She blushed a little.
"I think he is right Anika ...we have a long journey ahead...so go & change..."ishu agreed with him.

Everyone took it as an accident but she knew it very well.
Only she could see that side of Shivaay .
For rest of the world he was still angry,akdu,egoistic jek with a soft corner for her.

She understood that she hadn't any options & more than that she also wanted to enjoy gala time with him...a mere thought of him getting closer to her made her heart skipped a beat & she again started blushing with her not-so-good-dreamy thoughts.
So,she quickly stood up & made her way towards the washroom.
Only to be followed by her hot husband.

Soon the washroom door got locked by him...finally a little privacy for love birds.

He immediately pinned her to the wall & started nibbling her neck.
Before he could do further,
Anika held his cheeks & made him look upwards and within nanoseconds her lips were on his lips.

He smirked while kissing her back.
A perfect smooth...
The kiss wasn't any random kiss but it was showing shivaay's love & Anika's acceptance for him.
With the passing every little second the kiss became more violent & passionate.

They fought for dominance but as always shivaay was dominating her & she was enjoying it.
She was the one who became breathless,planting for oxygen.
He left her after some good time.

"So Mrs.Oberoi ready for change???"he asked with his naughty smirked.
She became confused.
"Don't tell me you forget that you're here for change your clothes.."he winked again.
Ohh myyy goddd...
He was up to what!!!
She couldn't find words to answer & she couldn't able to hide her blush...a crimson red color made her more gorgeous than ever...

-------------------------------------
Shivaay ....I'm in love with you...
So what you think he'll help her???
Or someone will disturb them???
By the way they'll control themselves till they got their destination!!!!!

Do comments.