The Rush and Fear

"Vic!" Ariana cried placing an arm round her friend.

"Ari, I don't think I can perform I'm useless, worthless, no one ever sings my songs, no one cares about me, I will never be as good as you!" Victoria emotionally shouted.

"My life is a mess! My dad has just been rushed into hospital and I really want to see him but I have to perform tonight!" She carried on.

"Nobody would ever think that!" Ariana convinced Victoria. "Your a strong and confident woman so what if no one sings your songs or listens to your music they're just missing out on being blessed by your soulful voice!"

Ariana pulled out her phone and opened up twitter writing a tweet reading " so proud of my girl @victoriamonet for helping me on this tour couldn't have done this without you!❤️"

Victoria felt a vibration in her pocket and pulled out her phone checking the lock screen, throwing her arms around Ariana as she read the tweet.

"Victoria Monet go see your dad please! Look Little Mix will make up for it, you better get going, GO VIC GO!" Ari shouted cheering on Victoria as she ran off.

"Also Vic hop in the Limo it's an emergency so you will need it to get there in a faster time!" Ariana winked at Victoria as she ran off into the Limo.

"I love you Victoria! Text me and ring me whenever" Ari beamed "Even FaceTime me if you really want! I know I'm not the most attractive face you want to see!" She added laughing.

"Ariana your the greatest, I love you!"
Victoria shouted across the room hopping into the Limo. "Woahhh these seats are so comfy!" She shouted relaxing into the car seat. "Oh my god wow Victoria!" Ariana burst into laughter.

The car speeded down the road rushing to the Main Street hospital as fast as it could. Victoria was panicking and she ended up feeling very ill.

"Ummm. Can you just pull over for a few quick moments!" Vic enquired as the car swiftly glided into the side street.

As she got out of the car her balance became weaker. Her vision became blurry and the world just turned black.

As soon as the driver saw Victoria lying on the pavement, unconscious and heavily breathing he jumped out and grabbed her in his arms.

He lay her down in the back of the car making sure her head was in a suitable position and reached for his phone in his blazer pocket.

It wasn't there...

~
A/N
OH MY GOD NOOOO!
I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP SAVE VICTORIA SO SHE CAN SEE HER DAD IN HOSPITAL!

I HONESTLY FELT SO SAD WHEN I WROTE THIS BECAUSE ITS JUST REALLY DEPRESSING!

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER

-Thomas