He's the one

It was now after the concert and Ariana was in need of sleep. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to function as well on stage...and that wouldn't be good considering the fact Ariana was performing the night tomorrow!

"Baby, I loved that so much!" Mac cried leaning his head onto ariana's hand which was clenching his...

MAC'S POV...
(A/N ITS HAPPENING WE WILL FIND OUT WHAT MAC BOUGHT IN THE SHOP!!!)
WHILST I STARED INTO HER MAGICAL EYES I REMEMBERED ALL ABOUT THE GIFT FOR HER THAT I BOUGHT NOT LONG AGO.

I RUMMAGED AROUND MY JACKET SEARCHING FOR THE PRESENT I HAD BOUGHT ARI!

MY HEART STARTED THUDDING THE PRESSURE IN THE ROOM WAS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.

I just made sure Ari didn't think I was worrying by addressing her in a loving tone.

"I have something for you" I breathed.

Just at that moment my hand grasped onto it and I pulled it out of my pocket.

"Oh my god Mac!" She replied to me focusing on the little necklace in my hand.

"Open up the heart" I told her as she pressed onto the clasp.

"It's. ITS NONNA AND GRANDPA" She wrapped her arms around me and we were a cute little bundle of joy.

"HONESTLY MAC" she shouted into my ear, blessing them as she did so.

"I snooped around the tour bus and found your favourite picture of them and had it specially made just for you" I proudly spoke.

WOW. IT FEELS SO GOOD. I FEEL SO GREAT. I MADE HER SO HAPPY. AND THEN SHE SAID THIS, WHICH WAS WHAT MADE ME CRY.

"But you didn't need to buy me this, because your my present, any day with you is better than all the money in the world".

My reputation for being a strong and tough guy just got pushed out the window as I let all my emotions out.

--
ARI'S POV...
MAC IS THE SWEETEST
DID HE ACTUALLY JUST...
PINCH ME NOW OMG
I CANT BELIEVE THIS...

In my ear I hear my grandpa's voice whispering to me "he's the one".

"He's the one..."
--

Ok ok ok ok ok ok I am honestly sooooooo happy with how this went and the bit at the end with grandpa grande like omggggg!

Yessssssss he approves wow I'm done ok.

Im acting like I have just read this story for the first actual time...I don't even know? Did I even write this chapter😂😂(I did btw)

Right I'm done

-Thomas😂