Cuteness And Texting

"Another night done, wow that was a really terrible night!" She laughed and shouted over all the clapping and cheering of the out of breath dancers.

"You okay Brian?" Ariana smirked.

"Yeah just need a drink!" He laughed making his breathing even worse.

"Someone get him a drink?" Ariana enquired.

"Thankyouuuu" She said grabbing the bottle from the security guard.

The dancers and Ari set off to the Tour bus where Mac had been waiting with Toulouse for the past hour.

"BABY YOU DID IT! IM SO PROUD!" He squeezed her so much.

She had no words except emotions running down her cheek leaving a little water trail from her eye.

"AWWW BABY!" He squeezed her even tighter.

"Mac, I have a question" Ariana said.

"Go on" He lingered.

"Do you wanna like maybe, perform 'my favourite part & 'the way' at my next show!" She shouted excitedly jumping up and down looking extreme cute.

"Of course babyyyyy!" He cheered, smiling proudly.

___________________
TEXTS
12:40am...
Mac;goodnight baby can't wait to perform with you you're gonna slay it.

Ari❤️; oh god Mac stop trying to be Frankie😂😘

Ari; wait that reminds me...
_____________________
12:45

Ari; Frankster you up?

Frankie; I need my beauty slee- oh my god Ari heyyyy how are you

Ari❤️; ALWAYS NEEDING A BEAUTY SLEEP😂💫

Frankie; how's everything been without me y'all missed me?

Ari; Well Victoria is still in hospital we think and I cried a few times on stage and today I passed out for a few seconds

Frankie; Hope Victoria is okay tell her to stay strong and I have a busy day tomorrow so I might not be on my phone tomorrow

Ari; Frankie shut up your always on your Iphone😂😅

Frankie; Ok maybe that was a lie😂🌎

Ari❤️; see ya

Frankie; bye ari🌟
_________________

It was now 2:00am and Ariana couldn't possibly sleep Toulouse was sat on her lap comforting her as he could tell she was stressed.

Ariana picked her phone up swiftly from her bedside drawer and rang Victoria.

"Ari!" Mac groaned waking up with his eyes half opened up, stop flashing that thing.

"It's my phone!" Ariana laughed falling on top of Mac who just smiled.

Victoria picked up the phone, sounding better and fitter in mind and body.

"Oh my god I missed you girl!" Ariana screamed.

Mac rolled his eyes joking around, Ariana saw this and fell into a laughing fit.

"Oh nothing it's just Mac!" Ariana replied to Vic who was on the other end stuck in traffic ready to surprise her friend in the ambulance.

"Why does that sound like horns beeping in the background?" Ariana panicked.

"Oh it's just the delivery van he's dropping off some supplies like tablets and food, bedsheets, stuff like that" Victoria replied.

Phew she thought, had she just got away with it or did Ari know?
___________
THE TEXTS OMG I CANT I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH AND IM SO HYPER BECAUSE IDK WHY I JUST AM.

THIS DUET WITH MAC AND ARI WILL THEIR BE SOME ROMANCE?

A KISS?

A CUDDLE?

A DANCE?

A CHEER?

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER GUYS

-Thomas