FANGIRLING FRANKIE

ARI's POV...
I picked up my phone to see "FRANKIE😍💓🤞🏻" pop up and swiped to answer, just to be greeted by his sweet voice.

"ARI, PRINCESS YOU SLAYED TONIGHT OH MY GOD WHEN YOU PERFORMED THE WAY WITH MAC! YOUR SWEET LIL KISS AT THE END! IM BALLING MY EYES OUT HONEY GOD YOU ACTUALLY SNATCHED MY WEAVE!"

I tried to fit in a breath and speak but Frankie was so possessive I couldn't even speak..(god I love him so much!)

"LIKE QUEEN, MAC IS PERFECT FOR YOU THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU AND WHEN YOU PERFORMED LIKE OMG THAT LIL KISS. I ACTUALLY CANT THEN THOSE INSTA PHOTOS ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY IM DONE WITH LIFE!" He continued.

How many times has he mentioned our kiss, we are a couple lol.

"ALSO YOUR KISS WAS PERFECT I HAVE BEEN SLAYED THIS IS NOW THE GREATEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. YOUR SO HAPPY AREN'T YOU?"

I was just about to answer his question but then-

"OH MY GOD YAS GURL LIKE I WAS ACTUALLY SHOUTING IM RELATED TO HER. SHE IS MY SISTER. I FEEL SO PROUD OF YAAAA BAE"

"So Frankie-" I started.

"AND THEN WHEN YOU SANG DANGEROUS WOMAN, MY EARS WERE BLESSED WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME, YOU TOOK OVER MY LIFE, I AM PART OF THE ARIANATORS RELIGION BECAUSE YOU INVENTED THAT WITH YOUR VOICEEEES ALSO YOU AND MAC WHEN YOU KISSED. AWWWWWWW BABY"

I put Frankie on loud speaker and my phone nearly blew up, that's how excited he was, I could feel it vibrating because he was speaking that loud.

FRANKIE IS HONESTLY SO SUPPORTIVE I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH.

"IM WEARING ONE OF FIVE SHIRTS I BOUGHT LAST NIGHT, IM GLAD I CAME!" Frankie cried.

"HEY FRANKIE, I WILL GET THE PLANE SO YOU CAN COME MEET TOULOUSE, HE'S MISSIN' HIS UNCLE FRANKIE" I laughed.

"DONT SHOUT ARI!" He laughed back at me.

"OH MY GOD SAYS YOU" I now had stomach cramp from laughing.

"WAS A FANGIRLING TOO LOUD?" Frankie cried back, and I could tell he was about to die from laughter.

"SEE YA LATER, DO YOU WANT ME TO GET THE PLANE FOR YOU!" I replied trying to recover.

"YAS PLEASE" he cheered.

"BYE!" I bellowed into the phone which startled Mac.

-
MAC's POV...
I was just sat peacefully in the bedroom on my phone then Ariana starts shouting down the phone and I instantly recognise the shout back was Frankie.

I walked into the room and had my hoodie up so I looked like a gangster.

"WHAT THE HECK MAC" She smiled and I saw her white, diamond smile.

I hugged her close, I'm so glad that she belongs with me.

-
A/N
IM GOING TO THE DANGEROUS WOMAN TOUR AND I AM LITERALLY GOING TO BE JUST LIKE FRANKIE NO JOKE😂✨

WHY IS THIS CHAPTER SO RELATABLE, WOW😂✨

Anyways see you next chapter...
Also remember to shine bright like a frankie!

ALSO I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE A CHAPTER ON MACIANA PERFORMING ON STAGE THEN THE DAY AFTER THEY ACTUALLY DID I FREAKED OUT.

ALSO THEIR KISS WAS BEAUTIFUL AWWWW

-Thomas