Rehearsals

"Five,six,seven..." Brian ordered before turning round " oh my Ari what are you doing over there?" He added laughing.
"What's wrong" Ariana shouted trying to keep a serious face " Am I doing something wrong".  Scott laughed then looked at Brian before long Ariana was bursting with laughter. "Right then let's get to work on the side to side routine!" Ariana thoughtfully suggested "Scott bring out the bikes!".
~

Scott came running out with the bikes but he fell face first into the stage . He looked at Ariana and Brian who were laughing so much. "A little help?". "Sorry I just found that too funny!" Ariana added running towards Scott. "Gosh how heavy are these bikes!" Ariana spoke breathlessly. All 3 of them took the bikes to the centre of the stage and hopped on.
~

"I've been here all night!" Sang Ariana "I've been here all daaaaay!". Scott and Brian were stood beside the bikes dancing as Ariana got carried away by the rhythm. "YES, your doing so well!" Brian chimed in. The two dancers loved her performance so much at the end of it they started applauding her.
~

Ariana's phone started buzzing frantically. She ran in a hurry and picked it up " oh it's Frankie he wants to FaceTime! I could show him our choreography!" Ariana cheered. "Hey Frankieeeeee!" "Hey girl how's rehearsals bae?" Frankie shouted excitedly " Can't wait to meet you in Omaha!". "I've been working on a routine can I show it you" Ariana laughed. "Obviously!" Frankie giggled.
~

Ariana hopped on the bicycle and started singing. "HAHAH YAS GIRL! SLAAAAAY!" Frankie shouted from the phone. Then he joined in "I'm talking to ya! Feeling like I wanna rock with ya body!" Dancing round the room trying to copy them. "Wow you like it then?" She asked. "DUH SIS YOU SLAYED" he winked and it made her feel so happy.
~
A/N LOVE THIS CHAPTER FRANKIE AND ARIANA'S FRIENDSHIP IS JUST SOOOO FUNNY I CANT EVEN!

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTERRRR

-Thomas