Admire

The door of the tour bus opens.

Victoria and Ari rise to their feet greeting Mac, he hid his surprise somewhere very secret so none of them knew.

He knew he couldn't keep it in he needed to confess to someone otherwise, Mac himself would end up telling Ariana without realising.

"Where have you been Mac?" Ariana slightly raised her eyebrow before smiling at him.

"Somewhere!" He winked raising his eyebrows.

"Babe you can't do it!" She laughed.

"I know I know!" He laughed grabbing her and hugging her tightly to his chest. "Love you, I will tell you later after the show! Which reminds me I can't wait to perform with you!" Mac replied.

ARIANA'S POV
WHAT IS GOING ON....
AFTER THE SHOW?
UGH I CANT WAIT THAT LONG.
I AM SHAKING.
IS IT A GOOD THING?
IM GUESSING.
IS IT.
AHHHH MAYBE.
UMM WHAT DO I SAY.

THEN THAT IS WHEN I FROZE.

His eyes gazed into mine and I could see all his emotions, he was nervous that what he did I wouldn't like it.

I admired the detail and how precisely he focused on me and my face.

He loved me, Mac really did love me and not for my fame.

But for who I am.

-----
MAC'S POV
SHE IS FLAWLESS.
EVEN HER EYES THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL I COULD LOSE MYSELF IN THEM ANY MOMENT NOW.

ARI IS SO ADORABLE AS WE CUDDLE AND HOLD ONTO EACH OTHER STILL ADDICTED TO OUR EYES.

WE COULD NOT STOP LOOKING, GLANCING OR STARING FOR MORE THAN 5 SECONDS.

----
"Lovebirds!" Victoria shouted "you need to do a run through of your performance tonight, your special one!" She winked and laughed followed by some cheers, whistles, all the usual things you would expect from an embarassing friend.

"See you at the soundcheck I'm just going to pick up some food want some guys?" Vic asked.

"I will have salad with water" Ari replied loudly as they walked off holding hands.

"Salad and a fizzy drink for me" Mac answered.

"I can't wait to perform with you bae your gonna do so well I am so excited for you!" Mac whispered kissing her hand like she was a princess.

"Love you!" Ari giggled.

-----
YES YES YES
THE RELATIONSHIP UGH ;,)
THIS IS SO PASSIONATE I CANT!
LIKE THEY'RE JUST SO ADORABLE I JUST AHHH!

ANYWAYS CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THE PERFORMANCE GOES AND THE SOUNDCHECK!

ALSO THE CONTEST FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IS FINISHED!

THE WINNER IS; alexafre sorry for the late announcement lol I just realised like rn oops...😂💡

TY FOR ENTERING :)

-Thomas