Cheapy Cars & Fake Names

He ran, he ran and ran until he could no longer Mac got 10miles to the nearest diner and decided to ask for a spare car in the garage next door he got one for $20 but it was so old.

Mac put his foot down and the car glided everywhere, this was so dangerous to the ongoing cars in the lanes next to him.

His limited speed was 60mph which wasn't that bad considering he was only another 35 miles from New York as he was on his way to meet Ari when he got kidnapped.

He snook his phone out of the guards pocket when he wasn't looking so now he can text all his loved ones.

The wheels started shaking, and the car started spinning and...

-{}-
Ariana had all the help in the world, yet at the same time none.

The police shot the door knob so that Ariana could pick the door with a hair clip or something similar.

Toulouse was crying now as he wanted a comforting hug off Ariana he missed her too much that it was hard for Ari to cope.

Everything was falling apart.

-{}-
And Mac checked his phone as the traffic had automatically built up so quickly as if the universe did it on purpose.

"Wow" he complained.

"Ariana I love you so much, I ESCAPED BABY! I'm coming to New York!" Mac sent it.

-{}-
"OOOOOH SHES GOT A TEXT!" The woman mocked.

"OOOOOHHHH ITS FROM MACCY MILLIE" they teased.

"Grammatically speaking its Mac Miller" she grinned slanting her head giving a sassy look at the evil pair.

Toulouse was giving puppy dog eyes to the woman named "Andrea" if that was her name.

"Awww" she spoke focusing her attention on the dog.

Ariana took the opportunity and launched herself for the key on the window ledge.

"NICE TRY HONEY" the other lady "Mila" said standing on Ariana's hand with her boot.

"MY NONNA'S RING" Ariana cried.

Nonna pressed her face against the glass, startled by this.

"ARI, BABYDOLL ITS FINE" she said winking and smiling even though her heart just exploded.
-
A/N
OK SO DO YOU THINK THE RING IS SAFE?

WILL MAC MAKE IT?

WILL ARIANA GET OUT?

CAN SHE GET HER AMAZING BEAUTIFUL DOG AKA KING TOULOUSE TO HELP?

STILL OVERJOYED ABOUT HITTING ONE THOUSAND ACTUAL READS AWWW EVERYONE OF YOU IS SO KIND!

-Thomas