He's Forever

"Back in the bus, the morning sunset rising up like a cloudy abyss, the journey is so beautiful!" Ariana lustfully laughed as she looked out of the tainted window, gazing up into the sky vaguely seeing her reflection.

"Baby!" Mac sprinted with his arms open running out from the bedroom.

"MAC! IM SO HAPPY YOU ARE WITH ME!" Ariana shouted in joy.

Toulouse looked at Ari as she leaned her neck over Mac's shoulder, he gave her one of his singature winks.

"Aww babe, Toulouseyyyyy" She said softly, blowing an air kiss towards him, Mac smiled blissfully.

"We are safe baby" Mac cried.

"IM SO HAPPY YAYYYYYY!" Ariana said, Mac laughed and smiled.

"I love you Mac" She spoke
"I love you Ari" He spoke,

TOULOUSE'S MIND
AWWWWW ARI IS SO CUTE, AWWWWW HOW CUTE IS MACIANA!

"Toulouse needs feeding oops!" My owner said getting carried away with a cloud of emotion.

MMMMMM FOOD!

YAYYYYYYYY

"Here you go!" Ari said in a cute manner.

-
ARIANA'S POV
"TOULOUSE YOU OKAY!" I said stroking his back as he hobbled up my homemade chicken bites.

I turned round and saw Mac "He's forever!" I whispered.

-
A/N
A SHORT AND SWEET CHAPTER GETTING BACK INTO MY SCHEDULE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED ON MONDAY.

BIG CHAPTERS
TO COME!

THANKS FOR 2K AND I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR AMAZING WORDS THX!

- Thomas