Fears & Car Drives

"Frank? You there" Nonna coughed into the phone, her eyes covered in tears.

"NONNA? MUM ITS NONNA SHE ISNT OKAY" Frankie panicked.

"WHAT" Joan said rushing, a worried expression written on her face.

Frankie repeated everything Nonna was saying to him, so he could tell his mum the whole story.
"ARIANA AND MAC...SHOT?" Frankie questioned.

"MUM ARIANA AND MAC HAVE BEEN SHOT, THEY HAVE BEEN HELD CAPTIVE FOR QUITE A WHILE!" Frankie repeated.

Pacing herself round the room, Joan started talking to herself " don't worry , how can I not worry my daughter and her boyfriend have been shot!".

She thought for a moment...
"OH MY GOD MY DAUGHTER AND HER BOYFRIEND HAVE BEEN SHOT, THEY COULD DIE FRANKIE!" Joan froze staring into Frankie's watering eyes.

"MUM WE CANT LET ARIANA GO, WE HAVE TO BE THERE FOR HER" Frankie said courageously.

Running into the car within an instant Frankie and Joan made no eye contact as they both knew it would make them cry even more.

"I - I remember Nonna telling me she was in New York for the Dangerous Woman Tour" Frankie stuttered seeing his reflection in the mirror.

Frankie pulled out his phone and connected it to the car and they listen to "be alright" & "almost is never enough" & "better left unsaid".

These songs were very deep and all had meanings behind which only family would know.

Frankie tapped his hand on his leg and tapped his foot on the floor, he hummed " baby don't you know all of them tears gonna come and go".

He thought he could hear somebody else singing with him and he roatated his body to see his mum humming as well.

"Baby you just gotta make up your mind, we decided... We'll be alright" they now burst into chorus embracing their love for Ari.

Joan  could feel someone's presence in the back seat she pulled over and turned round and maybe it was because she had been travelling hours without food, but she saw Grandpa.

"Frank?" Joan said nervous.
"Frank?" She repeated.

Grandpa seemed to be humming something as well, he went " You wasn't my everything till we were nothing, and it's taken me a lot to say"

"Mum stop singing" Frankie joked looking at her, Joan looked startled.

"Mum? " Frankie said turning round.

"GRANDPA" Frankie burst out with joy.

"PLEASE KEEP ARI SAFE GRANDPA SHE NEEDS YOU" Frankie said.

There was a slight groan from Grandpa's mouth then he left the car.
-
A/N
OOOOOOH HAS HE GONE TO THE HOSPITAL?

I HOPE HE PROTECTS ARI

IDK WHAT TO CALL THIS CHAPTER BUT I WILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING😂

ANYWAYS NEXT CHAPTER IS A HOSPITAL CHAPTER.

- Thomas