Model Dog

Then the doors burst open and thousands of V.I.P fans ran in screaming trying eagerly to get to the front of the stage where Ari and Mac shared their moment together.

"Wow" Ariana gasped into the microphone "y'all look so cute oh my god!".

The stage director gave a mic to the fans so they could take part in a q&a with Ariana herself.

She knelt down on the stage, with her back facing the fans as she waved to her boyfriend who jogged off. Then Ari twirled round as if she had fallen into a new busy city of crowds and fans.

"So Ari I made you this" She held up a poster made up of flashing lights that read "your our moonlight".

Ari laughed and cried "Thankyou Hun".

"OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING! I WANNA THANKYOU SO MUCH ARI FOR HAVING A MASSIVE IMPACT ON MY LIFE" The boy at the side of the stage shouted into the microphone.

Ari's eyes started to overflow down her cheek and onto the stage.

"YOU MADE MY LIFE TURN AROUND, YOU INSPIRED ME THAT BEING GAY IS NORMAL AND I PROTESTED FOR THE EQUALITY MARCH BECAUSE YOU ENCOURAGED ME THROUGH EVERYTHING YOU DO!" He continued to scream, his eyes also flooded with water.

"Wow, you are a very determined and strong-minded person and wait" Ari stopped, she put the mic down leaned forward and hugged the boy who was shaking.

"WE LOVE YOU" The crowds shouted.

"Babes y'all are fantastic this is gonna be lit!" Ariana cheered, smiling.

"Who's your favourite dog!" A fan shouted.

"My favourite dog? Oh no! Why this question!" She laughed.

Toulouse's collar started rattling as he hopped onto the stage jumping up into Ariana's lap.

"Okayyyyy, maybe Toulouse" Ari winked stroking her world.

"Here Toulouse" Mac said calmly patting his lap getting the dog entranced.

Toulouse looked back at Ari as he cat walked his way off the stage.

"Bye baby!" Ari laughed.

--
AWWW TOULOUSE!

THE CUTEST EVER!

AHHHHHHHHHH!

WELL TOULOUSE JUST SLAYS SO MUCH EVEN WHEN ALL HE DOES IS WALK AND MODEL...

OK SO HE IS A SPECIAL DOG!

-Thomas