Moonlight Awakens

Ari woke up coughing, with a dry throat , her eyes dazed "M-M-Mac?"

Mac fast asleep, woke up instantly "ARIANA MY EVERYTHING" he screamed.

"Your my forever boy!" She giggled.
"Awww stop I don't deserve you, I love you laugh that's my favourite part" He replied.
"Why are you doing this...ugh do you have some problem with song battles?" Ari laughed.
"Yeah kinda I'm probably not gonna be alright, but I can try to-"
"Break free, good one" Ari mocked finishing his sentence.
" Well I guess sometimes it's good to have a laugh because I always do and I don't care!" Mac intentionally laughed.

"I am honestly so annoyed right now, but hey I'm the name on your tattooed heart!" She winked
"Your the only person on my tattooed heart, trust me moonlight!" Mac whispered.
"I want to be with you everyday, and anytime I make some bad decisions I can be here with you, and just thinking bout you no one else" she smirked.

"If only you knew better, don't mess with me on song battles otherwise I will end up having to break your heart right back..."
"Why try then?" Ari purposely joked.
"Wow, your improving but you need to quit now, come on I'm only doing this because I adore you" Mac said kissing her on the forehead.

"Mac I want you to be my baby because I'm always daydreamin' about you and you'll never know what I'm on about until you realise the way" Ariana replied.

"I love you" Mac burst out with emotions.

"That's not a song?" Ariana replied hugging Mac close leaning on his shoulder.

"Baby, your phone has been going crazy! Frankie has text you so many times and even Nonna" Mac laughed.

"Nonna got a phone?" Ari questioned

"Ummmmm yes, she got an iPhone Frankie taught her" Mac laughed
"Awe" Ari giggled.

Ariana fell asleep in her boyfriends arms, in the warm comfort of love.

~
A/N
you guys loved my song battle chapter I made ages ago and I wanted to brighten the mood a bit so here you guys go!

I love making this story :)

- Thomas