IM JUST GETTING HYPED UP

Ariana arrived off the airport to see the bright sun reflect off the big ambitious windows.

"I better get to soundcheck like right now it's already 11am" Ari spoke nervously to herself.

"BRIAN, SCOTT HERE NOW" she laughed as she saw them stuff their bagels in their faces.

"What?" They said trying to speak, whilst drinking their coffee.

"It's 11, we need to be at soundcheck for 12, Sabrina is waiting backstage for us already!" Ari cried with laughter, trying to avoid looking at their puffed out bagel cheeks.

-{}-
ARI's POV
"Hey Sabrina, we are at the airport right now we have our luggage and we will be at the arena for around 11:20am sorry!" I said swallowing my guilt.

"That's fine Ari, I have just been using the time to rehearse, ahhhh it's going to be such an amazing few nights, Brazil loves to party and I have to agree with Brazil" She replied with a Spanish tone.

"Oh wow" I laughed, I couldn't not laugh this girl is so good, I'm glad I chose her now.

"Mac said he would try and come to visit the show, not to perform but to be in the crowd" I reassured Sabby.

"Oh that's fine see you later!" She rushed off.

-{}-
Ariana watched the sun flash as the car drove on a long stretch of buildings with little alleys between them.

"BRAAAAAAAAZIL" Ari screamed out of nowhere.

"Um Ari you okay!" Brian shouted.

"I'm fine" She replied swiftly.

"You look-" Scott started.

"I'M
JUST
GETTING
HYPEDDDDDDD UPPPPPP" She screamed.

"Oh my god Ari you are so weird" Scott laughed, Brian agreed.

-{}-

"SABRINA OH MY GOD SABRINA ITS YOU AHHHHHHH MY BABY SAB HOW YOU DOING" she ran in the arena her arms wide open.

"I'M FINE, I AM SO EXCITED THOUGH BRAZIL IS LIKE A DREAM ALL THE PLACES PEOPLE FOOD" Sabrina giggled.

the moment lasted a lifetime.

-{}-

"THE CUE IS ALREADY BUILDING UP LOOK!" Sabrina gestured Ari over as they peaked through a small window from the upper tier.

"MY BABIES, MEET AND GREET LOVES" Ari screamed and hit the wall with her foot, which made a loud noise.

SILENCE STRUCK.

Everyone's focus was on the small window where fans could see the tip of a space bun.

Ari and Sabby ducked under the window and laughed for at least two minutes straight.

They stood up and started waving, it caused a tsunami of fans to flood like the ocean straight to the window and thousands of camera flashes emerged.

"ONE TWO THREE" Ari shouted
"C'MON GURLLLLLLS" The hyped crowd cheered in respect to their idol.

"AND SO THEY KEEP ON...." Sabrina started expecting nothing

"TWIDDLING THEM THUMBS!" The fans replied holding their hands in the air.

"Brazil know me, they know my songs!" She freaked out

Ari comforted her " Get used to it girl because your an angel!"

Sabrina and Ariana embraced and the show went on to be a special, incredible night for both the stars as the crowd sang louder than them and their microphones were switched on full!

-{}-

-{}-

A/N
IM HERE SO HI NOW AND THANKS FOR 4K IF I HAVENT SAID IT ALREADY IM SO HAPPY RN WISH I WAS BRAZILLIAN BECAUSE SABRINA AND ARIANA ARE BOTH OF MY FAVES AWWWW

IM IN LOVE WITH ARI's SPACE BUNS AT THE BRAZIL SHOW THEYRE AMAZING

🇧🇷 🇧🇷 🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

Ohhhhhh and to my American readers happy late 4th!❤️ 🇺🇸 🎂