Reunions & Dangers

"NONNA" ARIANA SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS.

"Oh wow, making so much more cringe, family love" the two women laughed.

The police had now teamed up and almost a quarter of the New York Department were there to help Ariana.

With Mac's location still unknown Ariana was definitely shook and nervous about this, all she wanted to do to see her boyfriend, she couldn't live without him he is her lifeline.

Nonna shouted "YOU TWO, LAY YOUR HANDS OFF BABYDOLL, OR GRANDPA WILL BE MAD".

"NONNA I LOVE YOU" she blew an air kiss to her beloved nonna. Nonna received it and blew an even bigger one back.

-{}-

"Petty!" They shouted "Your girlfriend that's all she is, just a petty pop star who doesn't care about her fans".

Mac loved Ari so much he had to do something he felt abused by all these comments being thrown at him.

"RIGHT. ARIANA GRANDE BUTERA IS THE PRETTIEST, MOST FUNNIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD AND IF YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON HER THEN DONT BLAME ME FOR MY ACTIONS, YOU HEAR ME?" Mac pounced back after being paralysed of his vision and consciousness.

They mocked him, and teased him laughing about what he just said.

"YOU!" Mac shouted pointing his shaky finger at the man.

"Yeah?" He replied acting like he wasn't nervous.

"DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?" He asked trying to get his point across.

"UMMMM YEAH" he said smirking his face off.

"WOULD YOU DO ANYTHING FOR HER" he continued stating his point.

"WELL YE-" he began.

"EXACTLY SO YOU WOULDNT WANT HER GETTING HURT LIKE I DONT WANT ARI GETTING HURT" He smiled unpleasantly still unforgiving, and continued to interrupt the chatter.

A man in the background starting mimicking Ariana's quotes "IM ARIANA BUT YOU CAN CALL ME ARI" he laughed.

"OOOOOH I LOVE MAC MILLER" this time the laughing grew louder.

"YOU SAY ONE MOR-" Mac was cut off by the man repeatedly quoting Ari.

"SWEET LIKE CANDYYYY, BUT HES SUCH A MANNNNNNN" he off key sang.

Mac leaped at the man and grabbed him by his uniform lifting him up, then his emotions just broke and he thrusted his fist right at the man's jaw "DIDNT THEY TELL YOU SHE WAS A DANGEROUS WOMAN".

The man fell to the ground, scraping his body against the wall on the way down.

"WELL I NEVER KNEW" a man also off key sang.

"YOU COULD HOLD MOONLIGHT IN YOUR HANDS" they mocked.

Mac stamped his foot infront of them and they all moved back...

"If you guys shut up and leave my everything alone maybe every little thing will be alright, because you all made some bad decisions".
Mac started.

"Anyways if only you knew better maybe you would break free then again I'm proud to call myself Ari's only one, so why don't you go and find the way where you can be greedy and leave me lonely". Mac continued.

"SoI can find my tattooed to my heart I guess you could say that was my problem all along I just needed to break free" Mac owned all the group, pushed passed them, winked and walked out dropping his air mic on the way out.

All the men were dazed and couldn't believe what just happened.

THEY HAD JUST WITNESSED HIM WALK OUT INFRONT OF THEIR EYES.

Mac started jogging shouting out the love of his life "IM COMING ARI".

He had freedom for once.

-
A/N
OKAYYYYYY THE SONG QUOTING BATTLE WAS UNNEEDED I GUESS BUT WHO DOESN'T LOVE ONE!

AT LEAST NOW MAC CAN FIND THE WAY TO MEET HIS TATTOOED HEART DO YOU THINK SHE WILL BE DAYDREAMIN ON HONEYMOON AVENUE OR WALKING SIDE TO SIDE SINGING THE POPULAR SONG, WELL ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT MY FAVOURITE PART OF THIS WAS RIGHT THERE BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW

BYE GUYS😂🌙

ALSO CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT MACCCC HE IS THE BEST DEFENDING HIS GIRL! AHHHH HE HAS ONE LAST TIME TO FINISH THE PROBLEM!

-THOMAS🙈🌟🤞🏻