Strong Beliefs

"Ari, how do you feel about all the negative comments about the everyday music video?" The fan sighed.

A tear came across her eye " Well, I don't know what's the big deal, a male star can be naked head to toe and get away with it but as soon as a women does it she is considered.... a sex addict?" Ariana protested confidently in a subject which she strongly believed in and was determined to make things right no matter what.

"YAS GIRL!" Fans cheered.

"You are so inspiring Ariana, you have been with me since Victorious which was all the way through my middle school and high school years so you helped me through a lot!" The fan cried. "My Mum promised me tickets to the Honeymoon Tour but they had sold out and now I'm here finally meeting you" She carried on with emotion down her face.

"Awww babe come here" Ari opened her arms widely offering the fan a hug.

The fan burst into Ariana's arms.

Ari rested her chin on the fan's head.

"Thankyou!" The fan emotionally spoke making every second more memorable.

"This is what I live for, I love you guys!" Ariana shouted into the mic.

"Wait, hold up before I go I just wanna say be true to you and don't let anyone else control you or tell you how to act or be, YOU are YOUnique not a puppet, and don't be a stereotype, stand out from the crowd, don't let other people affect your future, if you want to do something then do it, go for your dreams, no one else but you can shine, and all the bullies you get in life are the jealous ones" Ari spectacularly captured the fan's attention and for a couple of seconds there was no reaction, like an empty arena.

Then the fans, cheered, screamed, sang, and cried there big hearts out.

"QUEEN" They shouted.

--
I LOVE WRITING THESE CHAPTERS THEY ARE SO HAPPY AND PERFECT... :)

WELL I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO CRY BECAUSE OF HOW SUPPORTIVE THE FANS ARE.

ALSO I HAD TO INCLUDE THE EVERYDAY VIDEO BECAUSE YEAHHHH.

SEE YOU SOON

-Thomas