Supportive Crowds

The fans stood outside couldn't cope with all the sadness and joined in the crying, they all supported Ari so much and couldn't bear see her leave.

"I AINT EVEN THINK OF LEAVING SOMETIMES, I AINT EVEN THINK OF LETTING GO" A fan sang, sobbing away during the time.

"I NEVER THOUGHT OF GOING NOWHERE, I DONT EVEN SEE IT DOWN THE ROAD" another girl continued on the background.

"BECAUSE WE'RE COLLECTING MOMENTS, TATTOOS IN MY MIND" a group joined in.

"I AINT EVEN THINK OF LEAVING SOMETIMES, BABY SOMETIMES" They all now sang gracefully.

Someone grabbed a speaker from their bag and pressed play and everyone clapped to the beat in support of Ariana.

THEY ALL SANG;

I was a liar, I gave into the fire...
I know I should've fought it...
At least I'm being honest...

Feel like a failure...
Cos I know that I failed ya...
I should've done you better...
Cos you don't want a liar...

And I know and I know and I know she gives you everything but what I couldn't give it to you.

And I know and I know and I know she gives you everything but I got nothing here without you.

"COME ON SING LOUDER" Everyone cheered now with bold smiles on their faces.

Ariana sat kneeled up with tears filling her eyes, singing along.

The song had now changed and it had gone silent for a few moments until another gunshot was aimed at Ari.

Ariana heard them getting annoyed in the background as they weren't hitting their target who was...Ari.

"RIGHT" The lady moaned "UGH, JUST ONE SHOT TO HIT THE STUPID GIRL!".

"DONT DO IT!" A voice came and the crowd formed a path for them to get to the door.

And who was stood there....
-
A/N
GUYS 1K READS AM I ACTUALLY DREAMING RIGHT NOW?

I AM ACTUALLY SO OVERWHELMED I STARTED THIS THINKING I WOULD PROBABLY GET A COUPLE READS AND STUFF NOTHING MAJOR.

BUT NO!

WE HIT 1K!😱🎉🎉🎉🎉

Huge shoutout to alexafre she's been here since the start of my story always voting and commenting making me happy!

-Thomas