(Kiss you, by One Direction) demigod guys

3rd person pov.

let's just say that the amazing eight will be making an encore, without you knowing of course. This time they decided to make the boy band a thing... before Percy or Leo most likely will quit first, so they decided to see where this goes. they all made time on Saturdays to practice singing and choreography. Will lead the practices and Leo would add a couple more... interesting things. The Stolls were put in charge of special effects and Frank would help them hoist things up or to ask for opinions. Jason also helped the Stolls but spent most of the time looking out for you so you wouldn't know of the occasion. whenever you did come along the theater he would guide you to a different activity.

You were a bit skeptical about what they were doing but it passed your mind when Jason mentioned only helping the Apollo kids for a concert they were having next month. but you didn't know they would be performing next week. All of the guys still trained and did what they wanted to do every weekday and Sunday like train, set up for the concert, or just hanging out with you.

Soon enough the time came for the concert and this time they're costumes seemed normal to what some of then would wear on a daily basis. They all had either a plaid shirt on with a white t-shirt underneath, the same thing except a jean jacket, or a t-shirt (feel free to imagine who had what and BTW that's what the flannels would look like and they would be associated with the colors like last time) when they were backstage they planned something last minute but they were sure it would be great.

In a matter of 15 minutes, everyone was in the theater waiting for the show to start. The confusion stretched across your face and it was obvious you had no idea what's going on. The lights dimmed and the curtains opened to all of the guys in a line in their own poses. Percy had his legs crossed and a hand on his chin staring off into space. Jason stood as he was leading against a wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

 Leo was looking at the back wall wearing one of his smirks and hands in his pockets. Frank was smiling with arms crossed at the chest. Nico had his back turned arms crossed behind his back and turned his head enough to see the crowd. Will had one of his thumbs in his pocket and the other was waving to the audience. And the Stolls were doing a duo pose, Travis had Connor on his back like a piggy back ride and Connor had a hand to his forehead as if he was looking for something.  The music started and so it begins again...

------------------------------------------

Who speaks what.

-----------------------------------------

Percy

Jason

Leo

Frank

Nico

Will

/Connor/

\Travis\

Everyone

-------------------------------------

Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you'd like
We could go out any day, any night
Baby I'll take you there, take you there
Baby I'll take you there, yeah

Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me, how to turn your love on
You can get, get anything that you want
Baby just shout it out, shout it out
Baby just shout it out, yeah

And if you,
You want me too
Let's make a move

Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we

To-o-uch
You get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And let me kiss you

\Oh, baby, baby, don't you know you got what I need
Looking so good from your head to your feet
Come on come over here, over here
Come on come over here, yeah\

/And if you,
You want me too
Let's make a move

Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we/

To-o-uch
You get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow (c'mon)
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And let me kiss you [5x]

C'mon
Na na na na na na na na

Yeah, so tell me, girl, if every time we

To-o-uch
You get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Every time we to-o-uch
You get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And let me kiss you

To say you were amazed was an understatement, the choreography was outstanding and you couldn't unglue your eyes from the show. There was a standing ovation and they lined up and bowed in perfect unison. Percy spoke into the mic "This was a little present for one of our dear friends so, Y/N can you come up here please?" you froze, they wanted you to come up there? Was this performance dedicated to you? Was the last one as well? Your head was swimming with questions you almost stumbled climbing onto the stage. Will helped you on and they invited you into a group hug. this was definitely going down in your yearly scrapbook.

A/N Well would you look at that? I finally finished it after two months. I recently made a personal website that I'm posting my original story on and doing some drawing. If you want to check it out go to my profile and look for the link because you can't access from on here, well I'll see you, Dudes, later!