chapter cuatro

I turn over on my side and groan. I search around in my bed for my phone and open my eyes to press the stop button on the alarm. I look at the time seeing it's two o'clock in the afternoon. I slowly sit up and groan again at my aching back. I look over and gasp.

"Oh my god." I take a long look at the man sleeping beside me. I try to remember the events of last night and remember letting him come home with me. I can't really remember anything but I am almost naked and he is too. I'm in nothing but a giant sweatshirt which is obviously not mine.

I slowly lift up the covers and he's in nothing but his boxers. I think to myself trying to think of anyway this could have happened. My head starts pounding and I realize I was probably drunk off my ass last night. "Fuck." I whisper feeling wetness as I move my legs. I lift the covers up again and see a big damp area right under my thighs.

I slowly crawl out the bed and search for my phone. My vagina feels sticky as I walk over to my dresser. I grab my towel off the chair in my corner and walk into the bathroom. I peel the sweatshirt off me and start the water. I brush my teeth as it warms up. I step inside the shower and begin washing what smells like Esco's cologne off of me.

After I feel somewhat clean, I step out and wrap the white towel around me. My now wet hair drips down my back. I walk back into my room where he still sleeps. His light snores fill the room as I look through my undergarment options. I pick a Calvin Klein set and walk back into the bathroom to put it on. I slide my black Forever 21 jeans on followed by a white crop top from Rue 21. After that, I slip on my CK socks.

I stand in front of my mirror where my hair supplies are scattered around. I begin gelling down my edges and brush my hair up into a high ponytail. The curls bounce as I pull my hair a little. I add a little mousse and head to the kitchen. I get two glasses of water and head to my bathroom to get two aspirins.

I sit one glass down next to him as he sleeps and put one aspirin down on a tissue. I put a little water in my mouth then the pill, tilt my head back, and swallow. I walk back out to the kitchen, drop my glass off, and head into the living room. I plop down on my couch and scroll down my timelines as I pass time.

I hear groaning and footsteps about twenty minutes later. I look up as Esco holds his head walking down the hall. "Good afternoon." I say before looking back at my phone. He groans one more time and sits next to me. "Damn how long did I sleep?" I shrug. "I don't even know how long I slept." He shakes his head with a slight chuckle.

"Last night...was interesting." I look at him waiting to see if he'll continue. "What exactly happened? I kinda can't remember." He gives me a smirk. "Sad you don't remember. I gave you the best head you've ever had." I feel my cheeks heating up. "You did what?" He laughs. "Zaree, I ate you out."

I gasp. "How? Why?" I feel my heart speed up. DJ Esco gave me head! "After you got off work, we went to a bar. My drunk ass came home with you and one thing lead to another and your legs were wrapped around my face. I was fingering the fuck out of your tight pussy and licking that shit. You were moa-" I cut him off. "Oh my God. Stop." He laughs but stops talking.

"Are you a virgin or some shit? You were really tight." I shake my head. I always lie and say I'm not a virgin because it's embarrassing. He slowly travels his eyes up and down my body before licking his lips. Feeling uncomfortable, I hop off the couch. "Do you want me to cook breakfast or lunch?" I start heading towards the bathroom but he grabs my arm. "Nah. I'm about to head out. I'll catch you later."

I stand there silently as he gets up and walks down the hall to my room. He comes back out with the sweatshirt I woke up with on and sweatpants. I follow him to the door and wait for him to walk out. He turns towards me with his red eyes and paled skin. "Can I get a hug?" He chuckles and I can't help but awkwardly laugh. I give him a short hug and smell my scent all over him.