chapter uno

I sit in my chair as I touch up my face and fix my hair. I lean in towards the mirror to get a better look. I stare into my brown eyes and sigh. I like stripping. It's fun and easy to do for me. They call me Seduction here at Magic City.

It's a Monday and all the girls just arrived. I look down the row of mirrors and see mostly everyone is present. Our head dancer, Melanie, or as we call her Deja Vu, walks in scanning the room. Out of instinct, I look down at my clothing. Tonight I'm wearing a piece of lingerie from Victoria's Secret and Steve Madden heels.

"Listen up ladies." Everyone stops talking and looks over at her. "It's Monday and we all know what that means. Esco is here. The music is gonna be lit tonight like every Monday." She stops talking and fixes her sports bra. She's not dressed like she's about to go dance and we all know why.

She recently got pregnant and the boss was letting her take all her pregnancy off and she could come in whenever. She was still here every night to make sure we were all good and that the club was running smoothly. "Metro Boomin, 21 Savage, and 2 Chainz are upstairs in the VIP section. Do your best please ladies and don't start any shit tonight."

I see a couple girls sit up straight at the sound of 21 Savage. He's really hot right now in the music industry and I can't lie and say I don't have at least four songs from all his mixtapes. She announces who is dancing first and tells everyone else where she wants them to go.

As she speaks, I can't help but notice how her skin is glowing. I've always thought pregnancy would have nothing but bad effects on your body but seeing her, I can't find a reason to not have kids anymore. I never wanted kids growing up, I never dated, I never went out to parties, and I never had a lot of friends.

I stand up out of my chair and put my makeup bag in my locker. I walk out and head straight towards a group of men sitting a few feet from the stage. Love gets on the stage and begins dancing to Lay Up by Future. "Do any of you want a dance?" I glance around at the men with my hands on my hips.

They all look me up and down and lick their lips. They all look to be in their twenties but you can't be too sure these days. The light skin dude closest to me nods his head and I sit on him in a straddle. "Can I touch?" I nod to him and begin grinding and moving one ass cheek at a time. I feel him slipping money into my underwear and shiver at the feel of his fingers. I put my hands on his shoulders as he travels his hands up to my breasts.

Straight ahead, I can see the DJ booth and Esco bopping his head and laughing with someone next to him. I look back down at the dude who is now squeezing my ass in his hands. I detach his hands from me and turn myself around. I bend down putting my hands flat on the floor and spreading my legs wider. I rock my hips in his lap and begin twerking on his lap.

He slaps my ass a couple of times and I can't help but giggle. I hear him groan and saying a few profanities but I continue. Once the song is over, I stand up and turn back around. "What's your name?" I ask him putting my right hand back on my hip. "Nate. How bout you?" He hands me a bundle of money. "Seduction." With that, I walk away to find more customers.

Most of the men are already getting dances or being led upstairs to the private rooms. Seeing nothing for me to do, I stand with my back against the DJ booth. Somebody taps me so I turn to come face to face with Esco. "Hey." He looks at my face and doesn't let his eyes travel down which is surprising to me. "Wassup? What's your name?"

"Nothing and it's Seduction." He nods. "Why aren't you out there making money?" I break eye contact and glance around the club. "Everybody's getting dances already and I know all the top dancers are upstairs in the VIP section so I'm definitely not going up there."

Not to brag, but I am a good dancer. I'm not the best of course, I mean this is Magic City we're talking about but I am good. I make a good ten thousand a week on my worst days and it supports me and gets me everything I need. Usually I make a good thirty thousand a week because it's almost five thousand a night. But that's just from tips.