chapter trece

Will steps off the bus first and lifts me up to put me down. The guard smirks at us and follows us back over to those tents. He holds my hand all the way there. Future and Kleo are still sitting there talking. Future actually looks entertained which surprises me. "Yo." Future looks up and over at Will.

"I'll meet y'all tomorrow night. Call me if something changes." Future smirks and waves him off. I wave at Kleo and she gives me a thumbs up letting me know she'll be alright. Will looks down at me with a smile. He looks at the guard and begins speaking. "You got your truck Rick?" The guard nods. "Can you drop me and my girl off at a hotel right quick?" The guard shrugs. "Yea follow me." Instead of leading us to the main parking lot, he leads us to a grassy area where a lot of SUV's are parked.

He opens the door of a GMC and Will helps me in. He slides next to me and puts his arm around my waist. Rick closes the door and climbs into the driver's seat. "Take us to the Langham." Will mumbles from my neck. The truck starts moving and some old rap is playing. He starts sucking and nibbling on it. I giggle and gently push him off me. "You can wait a few minutes Will."

He frowns. "Fine." He crosses his arms and I laugh. "You childish." I mumble and peck his lips again. I reach in my clutch and pull the picture of our baby out again. "I really can't believe we're having a baby." He nods and takes the picture from me. "Foreal. This shit is amazing." He slides his seven plus out his pocket and unlocks it. He goes on his snap and takes a picture of the picture. He posts it after typing a caption. I go on my phone to check his snap and I smile.

Can't believe I'm gonna be a father. Love my girl man, this shit is a blessing.

"Awwee." I'm surprised he announced it to the public so soon. I expected him to wait at least a month or two. He posts the same picture to his Instagram but doesn't put a caption. He puts his phone away and smiles. He uses the hand that's not around my waist to rub my stomach. "I want a little girl." he tells me leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Really? I want a little boy." He laughs lightly making my whole upper body vibrate. "So what have you been up to since I left?" I wrap my hand around a couple of his dreads and open my mouth to speak. "Working mostly. I got a dog a couple weeks ago. But I gotta tell you something before you come back and get mad." He looks up at me. "Say it."

"I've been talking to this guy..." He doesn't say anything so I continue. "His name is Jordan. I didn't really think you would be coming back or that you would believe me so I started moving on. We're not like official but he takes me on dates sometimes and checks on me. He said he's practicing being a father with our baby." Will sits up abruptly.

"I'm not mad at you. I been with other girls too but that practicing with my baby gotta go. That shit's not cool. When I get back, we'll talk about this more but since y'all not official, I'm still gonna get in them guts tonight." He says the last part a little lower and I look over at Rick to see he's on the phone with somebody. The rest of the car ride, we talk about random stuff, steal kisses from each other, and cuddle.

Rick parks the car and comes around to help us out. "Do you need me to bring you guys some clothes?" I step out and release Rick's hand. "Yea. Thanks Rick." He closes the door after Will gets out and walks with us inside. Rick and I sit down as Will gets us a room. He returns to us and we all head up the elevator. I guess Rick is coming with us to make sure we get in the room safely. It kind of weirds me out but it's fine.

We get to the room and Will unlocks it with his key. Rick says goodbye and walks back to the elevator. I step inside with Will and he closes the door behind us. He comes over to me and picks me up. "I love you man." He kisses me again and I smile knowing my lips probably look swollen as hell. "I love you too." I don't even realize I love him until I say it out loud. "Wow." I mumble looking down. "Look up baby. I don't like it when you get shy around me."