chapter veintiuno

I step out the car and smile looking at the club. I haven't been here in forever. I'm not back working full time yet but I haven't seen my girls in so long. It's been eight months since Will and I had that argument and I'm currently living with Zaire. Xariah is with her father right now and tonight is my first day back at work. I'm twenty three now and life is going great.

I grab my bag and lock the doors. "Is that my girl Seduction?!" Somebody yells across the parking lot. I look around and to my surprise, it's Calvin. I jog across the parking lot to hug him. He licks his lips and looks me up and down. "Calvin, why are you here tonight?" He shrugs and opens the back door for me. "I heard it was your first night back so I came to see if it was true or not."

He walks me to the outside door of the dressing room. "How's your little girl? I saw pictures on your IG." I smile thinking about my little baby. "She's fine. She just turned eight months." He smiles. "That's nice you found someone and got you a little mini me. I'll let you get dressed." He opens the door and holds it for me. "Thanks Cal."

I walk over to my untouched vanity. My name is still in big bold letters across the top. "Seduction!" I turn around to see all the girls looking at me. "Uh..hey." I chuckle. Daija and Melanie run up to me. Treasure follows as well. They all engulf me in a big hug. "Girl we missed you. We haven't made hardly any money with you gone. Look we got two new girls and they suck."

I laugh at Melanie and look her body up and down. "Girl you look good." She does a little spin. "You too Zar." They ask me a few questions about my baby girl then head back to get ready. I quickly take my cover up off and start my makeup. I'm going on the stage tonight for my first appearance in almost a year. "Awe look at the club hoe getting ready for her big premiere."

I roll my eyes at Fruity who is completely naked. "How's your stripper baby doing?" I turn around. "Excuse me? Watch your fucking mouth when you speak about my daughter." She laughs. "She barely looks like a girl. Why respect her? Can she even understand anything besides the words pole and sex?" I hop out my seat and grab the bitch by her cheap ass weave.

I start punching her in her damn eye as they try to pull me off her. I throw her ass on the floor and sit on top of that hoe. I slam her head across the floor and use both fists to beat her face in. Eventually they get me off and somebody carries me out the dressing room and into an office. I look around realizing it's Calvin's. "Calvin put me down." He slowly sits me down and comes around to face me.

"Zaree, you got here less than an hour ago. What happened?" I feel tears coming to my eyes. "She disrespected my fucking daughter. I know you don't like me but don't say shit about my daughter. She's innocent and that shit was petty." I feel a couple tears fall. "You ruining your makeup. Cheer up because your show is in twenty minutes. Yes what she did was uncalled for but somebody always has something bad to say."

He wipes my face. "I'm gonna go grab your stuff and you can get ready in here." I nod as he leaves out the room. He comes back within two minutes with my bag. "Thank you." I mumble. "Xariah walkin' yet?" I nod and use the mirror in his office to fix my makeup. "All she does is eat and sleep. She barely cries or anything. She loves crawling though." He chuckles.

"We gotta link one day so I can meet her." I turn to look at him. "That's fine." He nods. "I'll call you later." I nod and he leaves out again. I stand up and do a spin to look at my body. I'm starting to feel better now. I rub my lips together and head out the door. I calmly walk down the hall and onto the floor. "Damn she's bad." I smile at the boy who said it. "Thanks."

I look around and see Migos, Lil Yachty, and Gucci Mane up in the VIP. I smirk and walk over to the side of the stage to wait. The girls getting the crowd hyped up finish and I'm called onto the stage. Private Show starts playing as I walk onto the stage. I slowly slip the piece I had on off revealing the very small lingerie barely covering my woman parts.