Chapter 1

Yuri's Pov

Yurio's back. Oh God the food isn't ready. I can't take this anymore. I can't tell anyone. Fuck, I'm going to be punished. Hopefully he takes a shower first. Please, please, please.

"Hey, piggy! I'm taking a shower first. Make sure the food is ready, you got that shit head! "

" Y... Yeah. I got it. "

Thank God he choose the shower first. Good the food is done now. Hopefully he likes this, maybe then I won't be punished.

I set the food out on the table just as the water turned off. I put everything in its place right before Yurio came out of the bathroom with his towel hanging on his slim hips. He sat down and took a bite out of the pork cutlet bowl I made. Did he like it? Oh no, he spit it out.

" This doesn't taste good, asshole. Clean this up now! Then go to our room, got it? "

" Y... Y... Yes sir. "

" Tch. "

He walked up the stairs while I was left alone with my thoughts and the food. I quickly picked up everything and walk briskly up the stairs, heading to our room. This is going to be rough.

---Warning : Abuse. Don't read if you cannot handle it. Please skip until you see Yuri's Pov---

"Yuri~ come here. "

I came over to him or else it will be worse.

Yurio's Pov

The little pig came over just like how he should be, following my orders and obeying my will. I will smack the hell out of his face until he can't feel anything. That's what I did. I slapped him over and over again until his face was black and blue. I kept hitting it. He deserves it. That little bastard tried killing me with his damn food. He then fell over clutching his face. I gave him a couple of kicks to the stomach. That should do.

"Next time, my piglet, just buy take out. Your food is terrible. "

He just whimpered, still clutching his face and stomach. I then left the room to order some actual food.

---End of abuse---
Yuri's Pov

My face and stomach are stinging, as usual. I know I won't be able to skate tomorrow. I know I should be used to these by now. I mean we have been dating for about 3 years now. He wasn't always like this. He used to be so kind and sweet to me, always being there for me and standing up to the people who bullied me daily because of my figure. Now he's cranky and ill- tempered as well as short-tempered. I'm afraid of what he'll do if I tell someone. Believe me, I do want to tell someone, anyone, I'm just afraid.

I then hear the front door being knocked on and hear Yurio taking something and saying something to that person. Hopefully he doesn't bother me and let me be.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry that was a tough note to leave on, but this is my new book. I did take some inspiration from another book called 'Treat You Better'. I have an idea where this book will be headed, but feedback is always valued and critisism is good too. Anyways I hope you enjoy!

~Panda ❤