Chapter 6

Yuri's Pov

Victor and I are inside of Victor's house which is like a mansion compared to my home. After we eat more food, I fall asleep on his couch.

---Victor's Pov---

Yuri fell asleep so I'm going to get his things from the monster's house. I'm probably not going to bring anything of his that's sharps he can't cut anymore and confront Yurio about Yuri.

"Yurio, why did you do that to Yuri, even after so long of you two dating? "

" Cause I wanted him for sex and nothing else. He's worthless at other things, but great for sex. "

" You monster. How could you take advantage of sweet poor Yuri? "

" He's weak and defenseless, duh. "

I then shove past Yurio and gather all of Yuri's things.

"You forgot one thing, dumbass."

He's holding a razor.

"I'm not taking that. "

" Alright then, bye loser . "

As I walk through my door with his things, I can still see he's sleeping. I walk past him and into my room so I can set his things down. I come back down stairs and see Yuri thrashing around having a nightmare. I rush over to Yuri.

" Shh. It's ok Yuri~, you're safe with me. "

I keep cooing sweet words to Yuri hoping he'll wake up. Soon enough, Yuri sits up in a flash with wide, startled eyes and a sweat covered face. His eyes then travel around the room until they finally land on me. They soon flash with fear.

" Please no. Don't do it, please. "

" Do what, Yuri? "

"  It felt so real. "

" Can you tell me what happened in your nightmare. "

" You left me. Yurio came back and started doing it again and again. You promised to never leave me, but you did. "

" Yuri it's ok. That was a dream and I'll never leave you, my sweet piglet. "

---Time Skip---Yuri's Pov---

It's midnight now. Everyone should be asleep including Victor. I swear you can hear him snoring from downstairs in the kitchen. I slowly crept down the stairs and walked over to the kitchen. I grabbed a small knife and quickly walked over to the bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the edge of the tub. I pulled up my pajama pants and started.

One slice, two slices, three slices, four slices. One slice, two slices, three slices, four slices. All down my thigh until there's 60 perfect cuts on my skin. Blood is dripping all over the tub. I turned on the water, which Victor showed me how to use because his is the one of those fancy ones. The blood soon mixes with water and they swirl together into the drain. I slowly clean my cuts. My pain from these past weeks are finally gone. I'm soon finished by 1 in the morning. Everyone should still be sleeping. I quietly put the knife away after cleaning and disinfecting it. Then I walk back up the stairs and over to Victor's room. I soon fall asleep in Victor's arms.

It's the morning now and I'm still in Victor's too big pajamas. That's why he hasn't noticed. Hopefully it stays that way. It's the only way I know that u can block my painful past out, by causing physical pain to myself.

The day goes by quickly and the night has come again. Vitya falls asleep and I'm still awake. I walk to the kitchen, grabbing the same knife, and walk to the bathroom and into the tub. I repeat the same as yesterday, 60 perfect cuts. 30 for Vitya because I know I'm a nuisance  and 30 for Yurio so the past is blocked out. This repeats daily for the next few months. Victor hasn't noticed. If he has, he hasn't said anything yet.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter and feed back is still welcome though I haven't been getting much. I still love you guys though. Anyways should I write smut or fluff for their first anniversary in the next chapter. You guys decide.

~Panda❤