Chapter 5

Victor's Pov

My poor Yuri is finally free from the crazy psychotic monster named Yurio. I may not know what he whispered in Yuri's ear but I do know what's going to happen to his fucking body when I'm through with him. He'll finally know what's it like to be bullied.

---Time Skip---

Yuri is out of the hospital now and I want him to be mine. I have loved him since I met him and am always having some very dirty thoughts about him and I. I'm taking Yuri out to eat with some friends of ours like Phitchit and Chris. During that I'm going to pull him aside and ask him to be mine for eternity.

"It's time to go Yuri! "

" C-Coming. "

We got into my car and drove to the restaurant we are all meeting at. We're the last ones to arrive and they wave us over. We sit down and Yuri and Phitchit start having their own conversation. Then Chris and I start talking.

" So Victor, when are you going to come back to the ice? "

" I don't know. "

" Are you dating anyone new? "

" No "

But I want to. I want to be dating the sweet angel who has been through so much named, Yuri Katsuki.

" Hey Chris, I want to ask Yuri out but I don't know when to ask him. "

" YOU WHAT!!!!??? "

" Calm down and just answer the question. "

" Maybe right now. "

Chris said that as he looked over at Yuri who was blushing and Phitchit laughing.

" Yuri, can we talk in private? "

" Yeah, sure. "

We walk over to where the bathrooms are and walk into the men's bathroom.

" I need to tell you something first, Victor. Ireallylikeyouandwaswonderingifyouwouldliketogooutwithme. "

" Um... I didn't catch all that, but let me tell you what I was going to say. Would you like to be mine forever? "

*gasp from Yuri*

" YES!!! I thought you wouldn't feel the same way and didn't know you were gay. And that's what I was asking you, but I was too embarrassed so I said it all in one go. What I said was ' I really like you and was wondering if you would like to go out with me.' "

" Of course, Yuri~"

---Phitchit and Chris's Convo---

"So what were you laughing about? "

" Yuri is in love with Victor and freaking out about it so I asked him what he loved about him. Yuri's answer was his hair and smile and eyes and everything about Victor. Then he started drooling for about 2 minutes thinking about him. So I burst out laughing because of Yuri's expression from when he was drooling so I told him about it and he started blushing. What were you and Victor talking about? "

" How he wanted to ask Yuri to be his and when he should ask. I told him right now when I saw Yuri blushing and you laughing your ass off. "

---Yuri's Pov---

I'm finally dating the hottest guy and my Idol since I was young. This must be a dream, an amazing dream. I'm free from Yurio, dating Victor, having fun, and without bruises. Yup this is a dream. Hopefully I never wake up. Maybe I can see if I'm dreaming or not if I kiss him. So I do.

Victor seemed shocked at first but soon wrapped his arms around me and we both melted into the kiss. This felt amazing unlike the ones I had with Yurio. Those were rough and gave me a bruise on my lips from how hard he was kissing me.

We came apart and smiled at each other.

"Hey lovebirds! Your food is getting cold! "

We soon finish dinner with Chris and Phitchit and start heading home. More specifically, Victor's home, not Yurio's house.

I can finally be happy and care free.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! They are finally together!!! Aren't they just cute together? Anyways hope you liked it and hopefully give me some feedback. Thanks for reading!

~Panda❤