Chapter 7

Yuri's Pov

It's our anniversary! Today is supposed to be happy, a happy day for Victor and I. Yet all I can think about Yurio. I'm still paranoid about Yurio coming and ruining everything. Even though I haven't seen him in a year, I'm still scared of him.

"Happy anniversary, my sweet piggy~."

"H-happy anniversary, sweetie. "

He sweetly kissed me and then got off of me. I got up making sure my thighs are covered. He still hasn't noticed that I cut and all of my scars. I got ready and then started making a special breakfast while Victor was getting ready. When he came out of the bathroom, he was only wearing towel on his hips that covered his... thing. Dammit Yuri don't stare at him, don't stare at your amazing boyfriend, don't stare at his abs and his dick. He then walked into our room. I sighed and set the table with all the food I made for my sweet Vitya. He sat down and his icy blue eyes went big.

"Yuri! How did you manage to cook this much in a short amount of time?! This all smells amazing by the way. "

" It's not that much. I only made pancakes, waffles, fruit, eggs, sausages, bacon, and... Ya that's a lot. I'm sorry Victor. "

" No Yuri this is amazing! Don't be sorry. I was starving anyways. "

We dug into the food and finished most of it besides the fruit.

" Yuri, do you want to go shopping? "

" Sure. "

We cleaned up the plates and utensils from breakfast. Then we got ready to go shopping. As we headed down the street, I held Victor's hand and he soon stole a quick kiss.

---Time Skip to Dinner---

After shopping for hours, Victor wanted to go into every single store, we went to a restaurant and ate dinner. I ordered a steak and Victor ordered the same. Although he ordered wine while I stuck with water,so I don't go blabbing my mouth about the scars and cuts. Soon Victor got drunk and he was talking non-stop. Damn like didn't he need to take a breath. I had to drag him out of the restaurant before he started stripping down. I paid for the meal and left while dragging Victor behind me. We got back to our house and I plopped us down. I then poured myself a flute of champagne. That changed into four and then ten flutes. Well I'm drunk.

---No one's Pov---

"Hey Vitya I'm goin to chan-*hiccup*-change, mmk. "

" Okay. "

Yuri soon change into shorts and short sleeves, not once thinking about his cuts. He sits down and Victor is now less drunk. It's now Yuri who is drunk and Victor is semi sober. Victor soon notices Yuri's cuts along his arms and legs.

" Why didn't you tell me, Yuri. "

" So you couldn't worry about this. Is nothing, weasel. "

" Yuri. What's wrong? "

" Noting, noting it wrong. "

" Fine, but you are going to tell me tomorrow when you're sober. "

---Time Skip (cause I feel like it)---

Yuri's Pov

My head hurts. Why am I in short sleeves and... WHERE ARE MY PANTS!!!??? Shit. He must have seen them.

" Yuri? "

" Hmm. "

" Why are you cutting? When did you start again? "

" Umm. I'll tell you later. "

I pushed him off of me and ran to the bathroom, not giving a single shit if my lower half was exposed. I start crying silently.

*knock knock*

" Yuri please come out. Please sweetheart. I just want to help. You can tell me later if you want. "

I slowly open the door to show a concerned Victor. He pulls me into a tight hug. I hug him back even tighter and start sobbing onto his shoulder. He's whispering sweet words into my ear trying to get me to calm down.

" I'll tell you everything, just not right now, ok? I'll tell you later. "

" Ok. As long as you are ok. "

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if it seems rushed or inconsistent. Its just that I wanted to give you guys a chapter today before tomorrow's chapter. So when do you think Yuri is going to tell Victor? Is he ever going to tell? Keep reading until the next chapter! Hope you like this! I would love to hear your thoughts. Ok bye!

~Panda❤