Chapter 16

Yuri's Pov

When I heard what Viktor did to Yurio, I was happy. Is he like me?

"Are you human? "

He freezes and stares at me like I grew 4 arms. He looked at me like I was the crazy one. I don't know where I got the nerve to ask him that, but I sort of just spilled out.

" Why do you ask? Of course I'm human. What do you think I am, a vampire or a zombie? "

He chuckles at his words. I slightly frown, but quickly cover it with my neutral face. I thought he was like me, I guess not.

" Oh it just sounded weird that the amazing Viktor Nikiforov would go to such lengths to torture some one. "

---Time Skip---

It's midnight now and everyone should be sleeping. I hear  Viktor's soft snores and I know he's asleep. I slowly wiggle out of his grasp and walk to the kitchen. I open the fridge and see my parents left me a glass of what looks to be tomato juice. I took it out and drank it slowly. It still tastes good even if it cold. After I've dranken it all, I walk back to my room and see Viktor still snoring away in his sleep. I chuckle to myself quietly at how adorable he is when he's sleeping. I then walk into my parents' room and see them awake.

"Hey thanks for the drink. I could have gone out and gotten it myself, though. "

" Nonsense, sweetie. You still have Viktor to care for and we already were out, so we figured we would get some for you. "

" Ok, well thanks anyways mom. "

I then go into the bathroom and grab my razor. One slice, two slices, three slices, four slices. It turned to 30 slices, then 60. I've been trying to stop, but it's so satisfying and blocks everything else out. After I'm done slicing my skin, I hear someone knocking at the door. Who would be up at this hour besides me?

" Who is it? "

"Yuri? It's Viktor!"

Oh shit. I quickly clean and bandage my cuts. Hopefully he won't notice. I open the door and try to walk around him. It's useless though. He just grabs me and pulls me into a hug. It feels nice.

"Why are you up at this hour? It's almost 4 in the morning. You need sleep. "

" I should be asking you the same thing. I had to talk to my parents and then had the urge to go. Why are you up? "

" I woke up to talking and so I went to check it out. Then I see the bathroom light on, so I came to see who was in here. Besides all that, we should really be sleeping. "

He leads us back to our room and lays down. I snuggle up against his body, warmth radiating off his body. He hugs me and we cuddle for a while. We fell asleep like that, cuddling.

It's the next morning and I wake up to the smell of something delicious cooking. I stare at Viktor for a while, enjoying his peaceful face and studying every detail of it. His eyes then flutter open and a small smile graces his already beautiful face.

"Morning Yuri. "

" Morning, sleepy head. "

I soon slip out of his hands and walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day. As I reach the bathroom, I start to unwrap the bandages, so he doesn't suspect anything. I start brushing my teeth to make sure the blood wasnt seen on my teeth and the smell couldn't be detected in my breath. Viktor doesn't need to know about it for now. I soon come out and walk into the kitchen to see my mother cooking breakfast.

"Yuri, your father left to get some groceries, so would you be a dear and grab some eggs from the fridge, then hand them to me. Thanks. "

I grab the eggs and hand them over. I then take the plate that were done over to the table and see Viktor already there, staring at his phone. He then brightens up once he sees me and sets his phone off to the side. Once he notices the food, he starts digging into it like he hasn't eaten for days, even though he ate yesterday night.

"Viktor, I need to go shopping with Yuko, so you have to find something to entertain yourself with ok. "

" Okay! "

---Time Skip (sorry I just want to get to the good parts)---

After spending 3 hours shopping  around with Yuko for her things, we stop by the last store we need to hit, metaphorically. It was a ring shop. I wanted to get a ring so I can propose to Viktor.

"YURI!!!! I found the perfect one! Viktor will so love this one. "

She drags me over to another counter with even more rings inside the case. I see one that catches my eye and seems to fit Victor's personality. She instead points to another ring that looks more flashy, yet still seems to match his personality. It was a silver band with a golden criss-cross design. The attachment  was a dazzling perfectly shaped diamond which seemed to compliment the band.

The one that caught my eye was a simple band. It was golden and has red and silver swirls swirling around the entire band. I showed Yuko this one and she loved it.

"You should totally get it, Yuri!! He will love it. "

" Yeah, hopefully he does. "

I paid for it and we left the shop after thanking the cashier.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you loved this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes or anything that doesn't make sense. I just wanted to make Yuri into a vampire, I don't know why. It just came to me. Also sorry for my weirdness in this chapter and there might be a double update today. Anyways, Viktor still hasn't figured out Yuri's habits. Will he find out in the next chapter?

~Panda❤